HomeHome  Main PageMain Page  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

"I put on my robe and wizard hat"

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Madelchai
vip member

Sagittarius Rooster
Number of posts : 1318
: :
More Numbers : 4477134
Registration date : 2008-07-21

PostSubject: "I put on my robe and wizard hat"   Sat Apr 25, 2009 1:05 pm

He's doing it wrong!

http://www.kesq.com/Global/story.asp?S=10238311&nav=9qrxO9vj

The police officers beg and plead for the man to put on his robes, but all the Naked Wizard wants to do is be free of his wizard sleeves and hang in the breeze. He throws his colorful garb onto the grass.

"It doesn't have to stop," the Naked Wizard says.

"I'll tell you what," the cop says. "You can have a great time -- but you can have an even better time if you put your clothes on...Can I get them for you?"

The officer grabs the gown and tosses to the Naked Wizard, but he casts it away again. Then the cops put on their rubber gloves, and things get ugly.

Herewith, the best Tasering video since "Don't Tase me bro!"

--------------------------------------------------------------

Thoughts? I have my own already typing out on another forum. I'll share them later.

Last edited by Madelchai on Sat Apr 25, 2009 4:02 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : No "adult content")
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ravengrim

Virgo Rat
Number of posts : 7189
: : The Fallen Angel
More Numbers : 4580694

PostSubject: Re: "I put on my robe and wizard hat"   Sat Apr 25, 2009 3:31 pm

censored video of cops tasing wizard

magic

I saw the uncensored version.
Oh my,if I were a small wizard like he is I wouldn't go parading around without any clothing on.
But he was a total moron,from what I saw he got tasered after he reached for one of the cops belts,plus he was pretty high,at least I think he was.
I don't know if the cops were justified or not,but even when inibreated on any sort of substance I know enough to listen to the nice officers so I don't get a tasering.
This guy was a tool pure and simple.
I assume he must be really ashamed of that video.God I know I would be.
blush

Please don't post the uncensored version of the video here,it's against the host company's rules and we can be shut down for it. Thank you .

@themorrigan1972
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Madelchai
vip member

Sagittarius Rooster
Number of posts : 1318
More Numbers : 4477134

PostSubject: Re: "I put on my robe and wizard hat"   Sat Apr 25, 2009 4:02 pm

He apparently headbutted one of the officers later after the arrest too.

Here's my thoughts that I posted on another forum:

"While not an expert, I'm going to have to say that guy was on something hard. There was way to much tasing going on from what I've seen for a regular person to be able to just spring up like that all those times.

Cops probably didn't handcuff him because they wanted to be able to get some form of clothing on him before taking him out of there. Who wants naked dirty hippy a$$ all up in their car? (Edit: Some comments were saying "well why didn't they just handcuff him and get it over with? After re-watching the video, they DID handcuff him... or tried. If you watch the later part of the video you'll notice that they have one hand cuffed and controlled... and the bulk of the tasering came from him resisting and resisting and resisting rolling over so they could get the other hand behind his back to finish the job there.)

People were making comments saying how the cops should have authoratively told him to put his clothes back on. They probably did at first, prior to making the assessment of what kind of person they were dealing with. The video probably didn't start shooting until a minute or two after they initially started talking to him. The guy was on something, had people cheering for him, bringing him bottles of water, shaking his hand, video cameras around... he probably thought he was "the man." So the cops tried to convince him on other ways to put some clothes back on. You can hear one say "you could be having an even better time if you put some clothes back on" or something to that effect.

Despite all the dumb bimbos shouting and every idiot with a camera phone thinking they were gonna be part of the greatest "next big thing on YouTube," and the stupid douches just wanting to rage against the system when they don't even know what the system is, I think the cops acted largely appropriately. The only thing I'll say is suspect is the knee drop on the stomache... I just don't personally know if that was the "right"l thing to do or not in that situation... the guy was very clearly not going to cooperate at that point and had just rolled over onto his back to continue fighting them. Trying to take the wind out of someone who's fighting you seems like a pretty good idea to me. And that was prior to the tasering, so it's not like they just dropped it on a helpless person... he did it to a resisting suspect. After that he got up and started to try to run and that's when he was tasered. (Oh, and if you look, also prior to the knee drop, when he rolled over he went ahead and grabbed one of the cops' junk.)

And good lord that crowd couldn't be full of bigger douches. I want to punch every one of them shouting off sh*t that they don't even know what the f**k they're talking about.

Personally I think the cops did a fine job and did what they had to do in the situation. I wouldn't want that baby penis'd f**k running about at a festival I'm trying to enjoy."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
cynfullov
star member

Number of posts : 3919
Location : Wickedly at play while the GODS of HADES give an ever watchful grinning eye.
More Numbers : 4538264
Registration date : 2008-08-20

PostSubject: Re: "I put on my robe and wizard hat"   Sat Apr 25, 2009 8:57 pm

He looks rather regretfull in that mug shot? or picture.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Succubus
supernova

Libra Tiger
Number of posts : 6201
More Numbers : 4424743
Registration date : 2008-08-29

PostSubject: Re: "I put on my robe and wizard hat"   Sat Apr 25, 2009 9:08 pm

Maybe he just thought he was at a nudest camp for wizards in training? Laughing
Back to top Go down
View user profile
cynfullov
star member

Location : Wickedly at play while the GODS of HADES give an ever watchful grinning eye.

PostSubject: Re: "I put on my robe and wizard hat"   Sat Apr 25, 2009 9:24 pm

And he was gonna wave his magic wand.

If anything, don't people watch thoses police shows enough to know who's going to win here? But as Madelchia said, he had to have been really trippin'.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ravengrim

Virgo Rat
Number of posts : 7189
: : The Fallen Angel
More Numbers : 4580694

PostSubject: Re: "I put on my robe and wizard hat"   Sat Apr 25, 2009 9:38 pm

cynfullov wrote:
And he was gonna wave his magic wand.
If anything, don't people watch thoses police shows enough to know who's going to win here? But as Madelchia said, he had to have been really trippin'.

After seeing that video I'd have to say he'd probably have a pretty difficult time doing that.

@themorrigan1972
Back to top Go down
View user profile
cynfullov
star member

PostSubject: Re: "I put on my robe and wizard hat"   Sat Apr 25, 2009 9:47 pm

haha! Yeah! tongue

I was just in edit to add on something more in agreeing with your "This guy was a tool pure and simple." He had to have known there was going to be upteen officers around there.

upteen ~ a lot of
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MoonRaven

Cancer Pig
Number of posts : 9359
: : Geisha
More Numbers : 4573312

PostSubject: Re: "I put on my robe and wizard hat"   Sat Apr 25, 2009 11:38 pm

What a goof. I can't believe how stupid people are.

Cancer Pig
Number of posts : 9359
: : Geisha
More Numbers : 4573312

PostSubject: Re: "I put on my robe and wizard hat"   Sat Apr 25, 2009 11:40 pm

No wait...i can tongue

PostSubject: Re: "I put on my robe and wizard hat"   

Back to top Go down

"I put on my robe and wizard hat"
View previous topic View next topic Back to top