HomeHome  Main PageMain Page  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Auction of Michael Jackson's Neverland Ranch & Contents

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
cynfullov
star member

Number of posts : 3919
Location : Wickedly at play while the GODS of HADES give an ever watchful grinning eye.
: :
More Numbers : 4538264
Registration date : 2008-08-20

PostSubject: Auction of Michael Jackson's Neverland Ranch & Contents   Thu Apr 23, 2009 10:42 am

The Collection of Michael Jackson

I thought you might find this interesting to get a look at some of the things that he had collected. The auction began yesterday, Wednesday the 22sd of April. So we're a day late here to get in on the bids. I'm just speachless at how beautiful these things are, but it's a great saddness in a ways, because it shows how much he had going for him.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
La Diva Carlotta
supernova

Scorpio Goat
Number of posts : 7860
More Numbers : 4479304
Registration date : 2008-07-23

PostSubject: Re: Auction of Michael Jackson's Neverland Ranch & Contents   Thu Apr 23, 2009 10:56 am

Poor Wacko Jacko. Things are tough all over. sad or frown
Back to top Go down
View user profile
cynfullov
star member

Location : Wickedly at play while the GODS of HADES give an ever watchful grinning eye.

PostSubject: Re: Auction of Michael Jackson's Neverland Ranch & Contents   Thu Apr 23, 2009 1:53 pm

Aw gee, I think I remember now ravengrim maybe having posted sometime ago about this. Nothing came up when I used the Search for posts or topics on it though. I'm very sorry if I've reposted on this.

I can't help feeling sick and seeth at seeing the pics of the toy stuff, the little cars and arcade games and what they, mm, guess you could say and what they represent.

Last edited by cynfullov on Thu Apr 23, 2009 1:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
La Diva Carlotta
supernova

Scorpio Goat
Number of posts : 7860
More Numbers : 4479304
Registration date : 2008-07-23

PostSubject: Re: Auction of Michael Jackson's Neverland Ranch & Contents   Thu Apr 23, 2009 1:56 pm

^^Yes, disturbing indeed.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Succubus
supernova

Libra Tiger
Number of posts : 6201
More Numbers : 4424743
Registration date : 2008-08-29

PostSubject: Re: Auction of Michael Jackson's Neverland Ranch & Contents   Thu Apr 23, 2009 3:19 pm

I am sad ...I really wanted to see the original nose in the auction. My dreams have been terminated by no nose. shock
Back to top Go down
View user profile
cynfullov
star member

PostSubject: Re: Auction of Michael Jackson's Neverland Ranch & Contents   Thu Apr 23, 2009 3:30 pm

That was taken off so long ago, even before his having met up with theses. Who knows where it could be.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Succubus
supernova

Libra Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Auction of Michael Jackson's Neverland Ranch & Contents   Thu Apr 23, 2009 3:45 pm

I want those scissor hands. Wink I would take care of them and love them and cherish them. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ravengrim

Virgo Rat
Number of posts : 7189
: : The Fallen Angel
More Numbers : 4580694
Registration date : 2008-07-21

PostSubject: Re: Auction of Michael Jackson's Neverland Ranch & Contents   Thu Apr 23, 2009 3:46 pm

I never posted about this before,I can promise you that.
The pictures of all the toys and things make me feel sick inside.That man is one unstable human being.I feel bad for his children and any other children he comes into contact with.
And that was me censoring myself.

@themorrigan1972
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Succubus
supernova

Libra Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Auction of Michael Jackson's Neverland Ranch & Contents   Thu Apr 23, 2009 3:54 pm

I feel and think that everyone feels the same way that you do Ravengrim. There is not a time that MJ is not in the news with his children that I don't get queasy inside. I just feel that not only is he unfit as a father and his past history makes you even sicker thinking about it. sick
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Auction of Michael Jackson's Neverland Ranch & Contents   Thu Apr 23, 2009 4:45 pm

Wow. He had a lot of antiques..... a lot of French antiques. Did he just really like that style, or was he secretly wanting to be french?

And I'm happy that he had little to no North European stuff. Woo!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Auction of Michael Jackson's Neverland Ranch & Contents   

Back to top Go down

Auction of Michael Jackson's Neverland Ranch & Contents
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1