HomeHome  Main PageMain Page  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
» Random Thoughts
by endless dark Fri Dec 08, 2017 10:18 pm

» The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.
by Vampira132 Thu Dec 07, 2017 7:52 am

» What is everyone doing at the mo?
by Ginger_Snaps Tue Nov 28, 2017 2:08 am

» Post Random Pictures of yourself!
by Vampira132 Mon Nov 27, 2017 6:26 pm

» What Are You Listening To Now?
by Vampira132 Mon Nov 27, 2017 6:15 pm

» The Official Birthday thread!
by GhostRed Wed Nov 22, 2017 6:14 pm

» Recent Acquisitions Thread
by Vampira132 Wed Nov 22, 2017 12:17 am

» Things you want to learn!
by Vampira132 Wed Nov 22, 2017 12:12 am

» I feel Happy
by endless dark Mon Nov 20, 2017 3:12 pm

» What Are You Currently Watching?
by ravengrim Sun Nov 19, 2017 10:17 pm

» Current Reads
by ravengrim Sun Nov 19, 2017 10:01 pm

» Dream Thread
by endless dark Fri Nov 03, 2017 11:57 pm

» ^*^ Happy Halloween ^*^
by GhostRed Tue Oct 31, 2017 2:40 pm

Like/Tweet/+1
Most Viewed Topics
Random Thoughts
What is everyone doing at the mo?
The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.
I feel Happy
The funny pages
The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.
The Official Birthday thread!
What's The Last Movie You Saw?
Post Random Pictures of yourself!
Recent Acquisitions Thread
Similar topics

Share | 

I Hate People

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
La Diva Carlotta
supernova

Scorpio Goat
Number of posts : 7864
: :
More Numbers : 4512133
Registration date : 2008-07-23

PostSubject: Re: I Hate People   Wed Jul 06, 2011 3:44 pm

^^That is truly truly disturbing. shock
Back to top Go down
View user profile
helen damnation

Gemini Number of posts : 5254
: : Satan's cheerleader
More Numbers : 4604832
Registration date : 2008-07-21

PostSubject: Re: I Hate People   Sat Jul 09, 2011 5:30 pm

Chavs Mad

I've started seeing the bastards everywhere at the moment... and getting verbally abused by one in particular.

Well, the Devil he taught us how to rock and then he turned us loose
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ginger_Snaps

Leo Cat
Number of posts : 4540
: : Werewolf
More Numbers : 4511164
Registration date : 2008-07-22

PostSubject: Re: I Hate People   Sat Jul 09, 2011 9:03 pm

helen damnation wrote:
Chavs Mad

I've started seeing the bastards everywhere at the moment... and getting verbally abused by one in particular.

Has the zombie invasion begun already?

deadcoldgothgirl
supernova

Sagittarius Snake
Number of posts : 6332
More Numbers : 4509959
Registration date : 2008-07-24

PostSubject: Re: I Hate People   Sun Jul 10, 2011 2:34 pm

I don't know what a chav is, so I looked it up and found this definition... chav

That kinda looks like the definition of a wigger. Or am I wrong?
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.myspace.com/gothic_freak
endless dark
admin

Sagittarius Monkey
Number of posts : 6457
: : Fearless Leader
More Numbers : 4607986

PostSubject: Re: I Hate People   Sun Jul 10, 2011 2:49 pm

deadcoldgothgirl wrote:
I don't know what a chav is, so I looked it up and found this definition... chav

thats pretty much what I think of it, kind of like juggalos without the bad clown paint... Look up Devvo on youtube some time, its good for a laugh but it also makes the brain hurt
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.darkrealm13.com
helen damnation

PostSubject: Re: I Hate People   Mon Jul 11, 2011 5:42 pm

deadcoldgothgirl wrote:

Sounds just about right. The Head Chav, as I have named him, really is a wannabe hard man. Laughing I have really lovely male friends who would make him crap himself, this amuses me. It's also like being in a zoo watching them just doing nothing whilst my hard earned taxes pay for everything they buy.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Vampira132

Gemini Tiger
Number of posts : 4606
: : The Victorian Woman in Black
More Numbers : 4600420

PostSubject: Re: I Hate People   Mon Jul 11, 2011 6:43 pm

^^ Oh don't get me started on chavs! Mad

Leo Cat

PostSubject: Re: I Hate People   Mon Jul 11, 2011 7:04 pm

Just as annoying is the Prep Neck (a suburban middle class white kid who tries to act and dress like a redneck). The main tie amongst the chavs, wiggers, and prep necks: phoniness--trying to be something you're not.

RedAngel
star member

Leo Snake
Number of posts : 5385
More Numbers : 4340104
Registration date : 2008-11-30

PostSubject: Re: I Hate People   Tue Jul 12, 2011 10:18 am

Ginger_Snaps wrote:
phoniness--trying to be something you're not.

Exactly. Between that, and putting down anyone who doesn't want to be just like them... they're enough to make you lose your last meal. Wastes of carbon. Mad
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://gracestudios.deviantart.com/
Spooky
vip member

Scorpio Rooster
Number of posts : 1421
More Numbers : 4501003
Registration date : 2008-07-28

PostSubject: Re: I Hate People   Tue Jul 12, 2011 1:59 pm

Ginger_Snaps wrote:
Just as annoying is the Prep Neck (a suburban middle class white kid who tries to act and dress like a redneck). The main tie amongst the chavs, wiggers, and prep necks: phoniness--trying to be something you're not.

His name is Kiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiid, Kid Rock, and he's being doing this for over a decade. Obviously there's a market for it as well.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.fetishfactory.com
deadcoldgothgirl
supernova

Sagittarius Snake

PostSubject: Re: I Hate People   Tue Jul 12, 2011 2:23 pm

^^I like some of his songs, but I have to agree with you. Sometimes I want to slap these people and tell them they are white so pull up your pants and turn your hat around.

Best moment ever was when I was at a ded bob show at ren fest. He literally stopped the show, walked up to a white kid with his hat on backwards, hit him with the skeleton hand and said, "Turn your hat around dummy. Your white. Learn how white people dress. Idiot." Then he walked back on stage.
Back to top Go down
endless dark
admin

Sagittarius Monkey
Number of posts : 6457
: : Fearless Leader
More Numbers : 4607986

PostSubject: Re: I Hate People   Tue Jul 12, 2011 4:21 pm

Juggalo's/Juggalette's... its not just me is it?
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.darkrealm13.com
WrappedinReflection
star member

Virgo Cat
Number of posts : 3077
More Numbers : 4485631
Registration date : 2008-08-09

PostSubject: Re: I Hate People   Tue Jul 12, 2011 5:02 pm

Ahhhhh so chav is the definition for that sort of person. Gotcha.
I am also with you on the juggalo/juggalettes, endless. I thought they had disappeared-or at least I was hoping they had Neutral

Spooky-had to laugh at your Kid Rock comment. It's so true & people worship the guy sick
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://www.viewbug.com/member/scphotographic
deadcoldgothgirl
supernova

Sagittarius Snake

PostSubject: Re: I Hate People   Wed Jul 13, 2011 2:12 pm

I like some ICP music, but it is mostly for laughs. I find most people that belong to the 'lo and 'lettes family have a very dirty home, wear messed up clothes, don't always smell their best, and have a lot of legal trouble.
Back to top Go down
MoonRaven

Cancer Pig
Number of posts : 9359
: : Geisha
More Numbers : 4606137

PostSubject: Re: I Hate People   Sat Jul 16, 2011 11:08 am

I hate people who can clearly go to work but decide that they can't find a job (any job) so they can collect welfare. The city makes it too easy for them to go on welfare.

PostSubject: Re: I Hate People   Sat Jul 16, 2011 5:51 pm

This is precisely what bugs me, Moon. I cant see that the head chav has any problem that prevents him from working, he's quick enough to do a beer run. I work full time, run a home and bring up two children and what do I get from the government? Bugger all!

Back to top Go down
View user profile
MoonRaven

Cancer Pig
Number of posts : 9359
: : Geisha
More Numbers : 4606137

PostSubject: Re: I Hate People   Sat Jul 16, 2011 6:47 pm

Here sadly, it's mothers too.
THey pop out 3, 4 and sometimes 5 kids only because they get more money. And most of the time the kids don't see the money. They eat hot dogs and kraft dinner, and their clothes are bought at the salvation army. While their parents go to Niagara Falls on weekends, restaurants and bingo.

vip member

Scorpio Rooster

PostSubject: Re: I Hate People   Sun Jul 31, 2011 10:14 pm

News from that happy little place called Afghanistan, they'll be peace there any second in the Middle East. It's a tale about love, youth, riots and religion:

http://www.nytimes.com/2011/07/31/world/asia/31herat.html?_r=1&src=me&ref=general

HERAT, Afghanistan — The two teenagers met inside an ice cream factory through darting glances before roll call, murmured hellos as supervisors looked away and, finally, a phone number folded up and tossed discreetly onto the workroom floor.

It was the beginning of an Afghan love story that flouted dominant traditions of arranged marriages and close family scrutiny, a romance between two teenagers of different ethnicities that tested a village’s tolerance for more modern whims of the heart. The results were delivered with brutal speed.

This month, a group of men spotted the couple riding together in a car, yanked them into the road and began to interrogate the boy and girl. Why were they together? What right had they? An angry crowd of 300 surged around them, calling them adulterers and demanding that they be stoned to death or hanged.

When security forces swooped in and rescued the couple, the mob’s anger exploded. They overwhelmed the local police, set fire to cars and stormed a police station six miles from the center of Herat, raising questions about the strength of law in a corner of western Afghanistan and in one of the first cities that has made the formal transition to Afghan-led security.

The riot, which lasted for hours, ended with one man dead, a police station charred and the two teenagers, Halima Mohammedi and her boyfriend, Rafi Mohammed, confined to juvenile prison. Officially, their fates lie in the hands of an unsteady legal system. But they face harsher judgments of family and community.

Ms. Mohammedi’s uncle visited her in jail to say she had shamed the family, and promised that they would kill her once she was released. Her father, an illiterate laborer who works in Iran, sorrowfully concurred. He cried during two visits to the jail, saying almost nothing to his daughter. Blood, he said, was perhaps the only way out.

“What we would ask is that the government should kill both of them,” said the father, Kher Mohammed.

The teenagers, embarrassed to talk about love, said plainly that they were ready for death. But they were baffled by why they should have to be killed.

Mr. Mohammed, who is 17, said: “I feel so bad. I just pray that God gives this girl back to me. I’m ready to lose my life. I just want her safe release.”

Ms. Mohammedi, who believes she is 17, said: “We are all human. God created us from one dirt. Why can we not marry each other, or love each other?”

The case has resonated in Herat, in part because it stirred memories of a brutal stoning ordered by the Taliban last summer in northern Afghanistan.

A young couple in Kunduz was stoned to death by scores of people — including family members — after they eloped. The stoning marked a brutal application of Shariah law, captured on a video recording released online months later. Afghan officials promised to investigate after an international outcry, but no one has faced criminal charges.

The immediate response to the violence in Herat was heartening by comparison. Top clerics declined to condemn the couple. Police officers risked their lives to pull the two teenagers to safety and deposit them into the legal system, rather than the hands of angry relatives. And the police reported that five or six girls had fled the city with their boyfriends and fiancés in the weeks after the riot.

After discussing the case, the provincial council decided that Mr. Mohammed and Ms. Mohammedi deserved the government’s protection because neither was engaged, and because each said they wanted to get married.

“They are not criminals, even if they have committed sexual activities,” said Abdul Zahir, the council’s leader.

But so far, their words have not freed either of the teenagers or lent them any long-term security.

Ms. Mohammedi was initially taken to the only women’s shelter in this province of more than 1.5 million people, but the police transferred her quickly to the city’s juvenile detention center, a sun-washed building where about 40 girls and 40 boys sleep in separate dormitories. The police said they had referred the teenagers’ cases to prosecutors.

“From their point of view, she committed a crime,” said Suraya Pakzad, director of Voices of Women Organization, a rights group that provided Ms. Mohammedi with a bed for one night.

Ms. Pakzad said most of the women and girls in the shelters of western Afghanistan had fled forced or abusive marriages, or had been ostracized from their communities for dating young men without their families’ approval. Male relatives often punish such transgressions with beatings or death.

But in separate interviews at the juvenile jail, Ms. Mohammedi and Mr. Mohammed said they had not worried about such things.

He did not think about the rage that would erupt if a young Tajik man picked up a Hazara girl in a neighborhood dominated by conservative Hazaras, members of one of Afghanistan’s many ethnic minorities. “It’s the heart,” Mr. Mohammed said. “When you love somebody, you don’t ask who she is or what she is. You just go for it.”

They had much in common. His father was dead, as was her mother. They described each other as quiet and polite, both a little shy. They liked the same sappy songs that float over from Iran.

After six years of primary school, Ms. Mohammedi had wanted to study English and take computer classes, but she said her family told her it was a waste of time, and sent her to work at the ice cream factory, for $95 a month.

There, at least, they found each other. Mr. Mohammed spent a month stealing hellos before Ms. Mohammedi tossed her phone number at his feet.

The couple talked on the phone most nights, even though her stepmother disapproved. After a year, they decided they were fed up with hiding their relationship. They would meet, go to the courthouse and get married. Mr. Mohammed persuaded an older cousin to take him to the village of Jabrail, where she was waiting in the town square.

They had not driven 30 feet when a yellow Toyota Corolla blocked their path and angry men jumped out. Ms. Mohammedi was not hurt in the melee that followed, but the crowd beat up the cousin and pummeled Mr. Mohammed until he collapsed.

“We knew they would kill us,” she said.

They now spend the days at opposite ends of the same juvenile jail, out of each other’s sight. Mr. Mohammed nurses the wounds still visible in his swollen face and blood-laced eyes, and Ms. Mohammedi has been going to classes and learning to tailor clothes.

Both say they want to be together, but there are complications. Family members of the man killed in the riot sent word to Ms. Mohammedi that she bears the blame for his death. But they offered her an out: Marry one of their other sons, and her debt would be paid.
Back to top Go down
RedAngel
star member

Leo Snake

PostSubject: Re: I Hate People   Mon Aug 01, 2011 3:29 pm

^^ I can't begin to get into how angry and heartsick that makes me, and I know I'm not the only one.

This is going to sound terrible, but here goes... although I believe in the importance of knowing one's history and tradition, I believe this is one culture that would greatly benefit from forgetting parts of theirs.

Young people in that region recognize the need for change, the need to simply lead a nonviolent, educated, happy, free life. And that's what a younger generation is supposed to do: question authority, not because they're developing egos, but because they see the possibility and necessity of change toward a better life, a better human condition. But you're right, Spooky, about that being impossible in the current climate -- one in which tradition demands their death for pursuing these ideas. The older generation is not supposed to destroy the younger generation -- that goes against any sense of order, whether evolutionary or divine. And though some people like to say "oh just carpet bomb the place" -- putting aside the humanitarian issue, that doesn't fix anything long-term b/c "the place" will later be colonized by another set of fear-mongers and the people they oppress. Change -- new values, new tradition -- is the only way out.

How do you push the cultural reset button? Install young new leaders, Western-educated members of the diaspora? I have no idea. Well, we in the West are pretty decent at selectively forgetting bits of our history, so it's got to be possible for others too. And yeah, the idea goes against my core beliefs, but: history is malleable; it only survives if it is taught, so leave some parts of the past in the past -- leave the destructive traditions behind.

Like I said, I have no idea, just a handful of wayward thoughts. The important thing to note here: as insular as the culture is, these young people were able to somehow conceive of a better life. That's proof of the possibility of growth -- not to say that they should be Western, but they should be free to live without fear or violence, and to see how far they can develop intellectually.

I know this is in the "I Hate People" thread, and I do understand your point from a while back about destruction being a very human trait. I'm tempted to believe that too, especially in instances like these. But that puts a limit on human growth. To believe that, I think, does not allow for the free will/choice each one of us has in all of our actions. Any one of those violent b*st*rds could have stayed their own hands -- they chose not to.
Back to top Go down
deadcoldgothgirl
supernova

Sagittarius Snake

PostSubject: Re: I Hate People   Mon Aug 01, 2011 5:03 pm

I'm just appauled by that story. I would personally like to see them keep those two their until they are healed and then smuggle them out of the country so they can lead safe and loving lives.
Back to top Go down
La Diva Carlotta
supernova

Scorpio Goat
Number of posts : 7864
More Numbers : 4512133
Registration date : 2008-07-23

PostSubject: Re: I Hate People   Tue Aug 02, 2011 12:18 am

WWII vet's U.S. flag burned outside his house. sad or frown
http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2011/08/01/national/main20086403.shtml
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RedAngel
star member

Leo Snake

PostSubject: Re: I Hate People   Tue Aug 02, 2011 9:38 am

^^ That's awful! sad or frown I hope they nab whoever did the torching, and that they make their names public. As a friend of mine says, "name 'em and shame 'em." Even if all they get is a legal slap on the wrist, hopefully the community will clue them in to the gravity of their actions.
Back to top Go down
Spooky
vip member

Scorpio Rooster

PostSubject: Re: I Hate People   Wed Aug 03, 2011 3:17 pm

Red: The situation over on that side of the planet is just so rough, the younger generation is clearly seeing the way the majority of the rest of the world lives, and is struggling for a change, but they're up against centuries of this unbending mentality. I do not believe humans have a maternal instinct, seeing as to how many are crappy, but for a parent to say "my child should be killed" because she was riding in a car with a boy in public is insanity. Can you imagine it? Strangers surrounding your car demanding to know what your doing because you're simply near each other, it's Invasion of the Body Snatchers type nonsense everyday over there, and it's the norm, they don't see anything wrong with that. I respect the cultures of other people, but I really do find it hard to respect a culture that refuses to change with the rest of the world. The Amish have pretty much done this too, but they don't stone, rape, behead and murder people by the thousands every year when you question their ways or attempt to grow.

And that Flag burner is a douchebag, I haven't liked or agreed with the people who have been placed in control of our country for the last four Presidents, but there's better ways to voice your frustration with the country. One of those ways not to do it, is burning someone's property. I'd be fine with the people responsible being charged with attempted arson, as in attempting the burning of the homes down, that should levy a hefty fine or jail time.
Back to top Go down
RedAngel
star member

Leo Snake

PostSubject: Re: I Hate People   Wed Aug 03, 2011 6:07 pm

^^ I definitely understand and agree with what you're saying regarding those criminally destructive actions that are being called traditions. I know I talked at length, but I hope you don't think I was disagreeing with you about that. The only point on which we disagree is the point of what defines/motivates human behavior. But I stand with you against any "tradition" of intimidation and violence.
Back to top Go down
Ginger_Snaps

Leo Cat

PostSubject: Re: I Hate People   Fri Aug 12, 2011 3:57 pm

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I Hate People