HomeHome  Main PageMain Page  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Just flying by a hello...

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
GothicScrybe
vip member

Aries Rooster
Number of posts : 2480
: :
More Numbers : 4094193
Registration date : 2009-02-09

PostSubject: Just flying by a hello...   Tue Mar 31, 2009 10:02 am

I have been swamped with promoting my new vampire romance book, writing a book for hire and have my next vampire romance with the publisher.

For those of you who've asked when my vampire book would be available, I'll be posting in the Media section for that...will do the same when the new one is released mid summer.

Also have a new erotica book at the editors. Mmmmmmm.... Wink

Yes, swamped, but I'll try to come by more often.

Hope everyone is well!

headbang
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://thelosttheforgottenthedamned.com/
cynfullov
star member

Number of posts : 3919
Location : Wickedly at play while the GODS of HADES give an ever watchful grinning eye.
More Numbers : 4421407
Registration date : 2008-08-20

PostSubject: Re: Just flying by a hello...   Tue Mar 31, 2009 10:49 am

Hello!

It's good to see you again and know that you've been alright, even though you've been so busy. Reads as if we get to reap the goodies from that! Hmmm... smirk

Thanks for stopping by and for the well the wishes! Hope your also always well!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
GothicScrybe
vip member

Aries Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Just flying by a hello...   Tue Mar 31, 2009 11:06 am

cynfullov wrote:
Hello!

It's good to see you again and know that you've been alright, even though you've been so busy. Reads as if we get to reap the goodies from that! Hmmm... smirk

Thanks for stopping by and for the well the wishes! Hope your also always well!

Hello Cyn and thank you!

Yes, please reap all the rewards of my hard work. I appreciate all appreciation. hug

I have been thinking about everyone here and meaning to drop by...so here I am and will come by as time permits.

bounce
Back to top Go down
Succubus
supernova

Libra Tiger
Number of posts : 6201
More Numbers : 4307886
Registration date : 2008-08-29

PostSubject: Re: Just flying by a hello...   Tue Mar 31, 2009 9:46 pm

GothicScrybe wrote:
I have been swamped with promoting my new vampire romance book, writing a book for hire and have my next vampire romance with the publisher.

For those of you who've asked when my vampire book would be available, I'll be posting in the Media section for that...will do the same when the new one is released mid summer.

Hope everyone is well!

headbang

EROTICA BOOK ??? Very Happy faint
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Just flying by a hello...   Tue Mar 31, 2009 9:50 pm

I hope so!!
Back to top Go down
Emmature

Virgo Pig
Number of posts : 1038
More Numbers : 4135908
Registration date : 2009-01-08

PostSubject: Re: Just flying by a hello...   Wed Apr 01, 2009 1:01 am

Congrats on living the author dream cheers

Erotica? Do tell? Wink
Back to top Go down
View user profile
GothicScrybe
vip member

Aries Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Just flying by a hello...   Wed Apr 01, 2009 9:53 am

Succubus wrote:
GothicScrybe wrote:

Hope everyone is well!

headbang

Why yes! bite

I have to tell you though, just for saying sake...it's gay erotica (male/male) so just be aware before you get too excited in case guy/guy is not your thing.

If it is, I have one book on the market already, a collection of short stories (13 in all) from the dark to the chilling and every type of tale in between, ghosts, mermen, demons...you name it.

Want the link?

What a Face
Back to top Go down
GothicScrybe
vip member

Aries Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Just flying by a hello...   Wed Apr 01, 2009 9:54 am

Ian wrote:
I hope so!!

Much appreciated Ian! naughty
Back to top Go down
GothicScrybe
vip member

Aries Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Just flying by a hello...   Wed Apr 01, 2009 9:58 am

Emmature wrote:
Congrats on living the author dream cheers

Erotica? Do tell? Wink

Why thank you and I appreciate your interest Emmature! Cool

The collection I have on the market already is gay erotica (male/male) and is 13 short stories in all from ghosts to mermen to demons to fallen angels and all manner of things that go bump in the night.

Patently adult, if you'd like the link, let me know.

As for my newest book, it will hopefully be released around June and is more of a sensual mainstream erotic tale between two men, set in the 1850's than graphic erotica like Where Angels Fear To Tread.

bounce
Back to top Go down
Succubus
supernova

Libra Tiger
Number of posts : 6201
More Numbers : 4307886
Registration date : 2008-08-29

PostSubject: Re: Just flying by a hello...   Wed Apr 01, 2009 10:17 am

GothicScrybe wrote:
Succubus wrote:
GothicScrybe wrote:

Hope everyone is well!

headbang

Why yes! bite

I have to tell you though, just for saying sake...it's gay erotica (male/male) so just be aware before you get too excited in case guy/guy is not your thing.

If it is, I have one book on the market already, a collection of short stories (13 in all) from the dark to the chilling and every type of tale in between, ghosts, mermen, demons...you name it.

Want the link?

What a Face

Well I think I will pass on the erotica book. Laughing I would love the link to your collection of short stories. Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
GothicScrybe
vip member

Aries Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Just flying by a hello...   Wed Apr 01, 2009 10:30 am

Succubus wrote:
GothicScrybe wrote:
Succubus wrote:
GothicScrybe wrote:

Hope everyone is well!

headbang

Why yes! bite

Want the link?

What a Face

Well I think I will pass on the erotica book. Laughing I would love the link to your collection of short stories. Smile

Oh, I'm sorry, I just read my answer to you and it was confusing. The short story collection is the erotica one, 13 stories in all.

If you visit my website, you'll see a list of everything I have (I have branched into multi genres as of late so I have everything from kid's books to pirates and also works on the Occult) just click on the Purchase My Works tab.

The Lost The Forgotten The Damned exited
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Just flying by a hello...   Sat Apr 04, 2009 7:20 pm

GothicScrybe wrote:
Succubus wrote:
GothicScrybe wrote:

Hope everyone is well!

headbang

Why yes! bite

Want the link?

What a Face

I must be completely honest with you my friend;guy on guy is not really my thing;you say in a later post that you tend to cover a lot of different stuff;I would certainly like to support your work by buying a book;can you recommend something?
Back to top Go down
GothicScrybe
vip member

Aries Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Just flying by a hello...   Sun Apr 05, 2009 8:02 am

Ian wrote:
GothicScrybe wrote:
Succubus wrote:
GothicScrybe wrote:

Hope everyone is well!

headbang

Why yes! bite

Want the link?

What a Face

I must be completely honest with you my friend;guy on guy is not really my thing;you say in a later post that you tend to cover a lot of different stuff;I would certainly like to support your work by buying a book;can you recommend something?

No need to explain. Guy on guy isn't most guy's thing. I just happen to be a woman that finds it extremely yummy.

Wink

I do appreciate your support though.

The best way to introduce yourself to my world is to visit here: For some reason it won't allow me to link...

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/search-handle-url/ref=ntt_athr_dp_sr_1?_encoding=UTF8&search-type=ss&index=books&field-author=Andrea%20Dean%20Van%20Scoyoc

Just a note...the first listing you will see for Left To The Night Alone, the one with the weeping lady and the wine glass, that is the old edition that is no longer available. Why it's listed first, I have no idea, but if that particular book happens to strike your fancy, then scroll down to the listing with the cover of the lady with the red hair, walking down into the archway- dated 2009.

Wink

Enjoy!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Just flying by a hello...   

Back to top Go down

Just flying by a hello...
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1