HomeHome  Main PageMain Page  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
» Random Thoughts
by La Diva Carlotta Yesterday at 2:08 am

» The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.
by La Diva Carlotta Yesterday at 2:06 am

» What is everyone doing at the mo?
by La Diva Carlotta Yesterday at 1:58 am

» The Official Birthday thread!
by GhostRed Wed Nov 22, 2017 6:14 pm

» Recent Acquisitions Thread
by Vampira132 Wed Nov 22, 2017 12:17 am

» Things you want to learn!
by Vampira132 Wed Nov 22, 2017 12:12 am

» I feel Happy
by endless dark Mon Nov 20, 2017 3:12 pm

» What Are You Currently Watching?
by ravengrim Sun Nov 19, 2017 10:17 pm

» Current Reads
by ravengrim Sun Nov 19, 2017 10:01 pm

» What Are You Listening To Now?
by endless dark Thu Nov 16, 2017 11:28 pm

» Dream Thread
by endless dark Fri Nov 03, 2017 11:57 pm

» ^*^ Happy Halloween ^*^
by GhostRed Tue Oct 31, 2017 2:40 pm

» Three Word Story
by shortpsycho Thu Oct 26, 2017 4:06 pm

Like/Tweet/+1
Most Viewed Topics
Random Thoughts
The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.
What is everyone doing at the mo?
I feel Happy
The funny pages
The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.
The Official Birthday thread!
What's The Last Movie You Saw?
Post Random Pictures of yourself!
Recent Acquisitions Thread
Similar topics

Share | 

What is something really fun/cool/awesome/unusual that you've done recently?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11 ... 19  Next
AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Re: What is something really fun/cool/awesome/unusual that you've done recently?   Sun Oct 26, 2008 10:22 pm

Think it was photo or picture... one of those sites.
Like I said, it's just like poetry.com - they'll send you a notice that "you're a semi-finalist" and give you the opportunity to buy the book your poem is published in at the same time. I know it's a scam to buy the book but... it's a good looking book, I know I'm not the only person in the world who will buy the book, and published is published regardless of technicalities. Not everyone can say they even have a technicality (and some technicalities are good enough to get your foot in the door.) Wink
Back to top Go down
DarkDreamer

Pisces Horse
Number of posts : 933
: :
More Numbers : 4417718
Registration date : 2008-09-09

PostSubject: Re: What is something really fun/cool/awesome/unusual that you've done recently?   Tue Oct 28, 2008 1:12 am

Last Thursday I went to the beach with a few girls from school.

Since it's autumn, and already quite cold, we had the entire beach pretty much to ourselves. We flew kites and built sandcastles and waded in the freezing cold water. It was so much fun!
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: What is something really fun/cool/awesome/unusual that you've done recently?   Sat Nov 08, 2008 3:32 am

3200 posts.
11% of the forum dedicated to my awesomness.
I'm dating one of the most artistic, smartest, sweetest, beautiful, caring, nurturing, supportive women in the entire universe.
Partners with an equally stunning model/friend.
I'm almost done with the Fall 2008 semester.
I love my job.
And those people I can honestly consider to be my friends, and haven't stabbed me in the back, I'd give my life to protect and do everything in my power to keep them happy, loved, and safe.

Life is good. Life is really good.
smoke
Back to top Go down
Maxmordon
star member

Aquarius Horse
Number of posts : 4066
: : Distopian Man
More Numbers : 4473733
Registration date : 2008-07-28

PostSubject: Re: What is something really fun/cool/awesome/unusual that you've done recently?   Sat Nov 08, 2008 3:36 am

I heard a published and laureated poet speaking about literature around the world
Back to top Go down
View user profile
helen damnation

Gemini Number of posts : 5254
: : Satan's cheerleader
More Numbers : 4578572
Registration date : 2008-07-21

PostSubject: Re: What is something really fun/cool/awesome/unusual that you've done recently?   Sun Nov 16, 2008 6:13 pm

That sounds great Jose, I bet you really enjoyed it

For my own part, I bought Kate a black electric guitar today - it has flames licking the base and it's absolutely yummy!

Well, the Devil he taught us how to rock and then he turned us loose
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Maxmordon
star member

Aquarius Horse

PostSubject: Re: What is something really fun/cool/awesome/unusual that you've done recently?   Sun Nov 16, 2008 6:26 pm

helen damnation wrote:
That sounds great Jose, I bet you really enjoyed it

For my own part, I bought Kate a black electric guitar today - it has flames licking the base and it's absolutely yummy!

are you sure is for Kate? or does mommy has to tested first before each jam sesion?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
helen damnation

PostSubject: Re: What is something really fun/cool/awesome/unusual that you've done recently?   Sun Nov 16, 2008 6:29 pm

grin How did you know? naughty

I'm just so happy that she wanted one because her Grandfather plays guitar and can teach her

Wish Toysrus had had a double bass in stock for her Mummy heart

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Maxmordon
star member

Aquarius Horse

PostSubject: Re: What is something really fun/cool/awesome/unusual that you've done recently?   Sun Nov 16, 2008 6:41 pm

That's good! Kids can learn a lot of that resource that are grandparents...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
helen damnation

PostSubject: Re: What is something really fun/cool/awesome/unusual that you've done recently?   Sun Nov 16, 2008 6:45 pm

Oh yes I totally agree and as we've discussed before Smile

Kate's Grandfather used to play with Lemmy from Motorhead many years ago so I'm expecting a rock chick in the making!

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Maxmordon
star member

Aquarius Horse

PostSubject: Re: What is something really fun/cool/awesome/unusual that you've done recently?   Sun Nov 16, 2008 6:48 pm

A future Miss Damnation? headbang
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Vampira132

Gemini Tiger
Number of posts : 4601
: : The Victorian Woman in Black
More Numbers : 4574156

PostSubject: Re: What is something really fun/cool/awesome/unusual that you've done recently?   Sun Nov 16, 2008 6:52 pm

I had the bestest time oh my anniversary holiday away for a few days. Just a chance to relax and re-connect with my beloved was fantastic and I will never forget it. We had our own four poster bed (which I have never been in one before) and he just made it so romantic.

On our first night he looked so smart with his shirt and smart pants (see the post a pic thread) and took me out for an indian which we really enjoyed. Then after we went for a lil walk around (as we do) and walked back to the B&B. My BF decided that we should go for a bath together so he put some bubble bath and I went in. I was waiting for him to come in but he complained of a tummy ache so he didnt come in, so I decided to get out and wash my hair. After washing my hair I opened the door and there was rose petals on the floor as a path to the bed with candles alover, him in his bath rob, soft love music and a drink (non-alchoholic, we dont drink). I couldnt believe someone would do this for me! So I walked over to him, did a toast to our 7 years and he gave me a full body massage with oils it felt so relaxing after a full day of walking alover. After he finished he started to pour his heart out to me and tell me how much he loves me and how much he wants to be with me heart I was crying at this point.

But we had such a fantastic time and fell like crap now that im back home to "normal" life.

PostSubject: Re: What is something really fun/cool/awesome/unusual that you've done recently?   Sun Nov 16, 2008 6:54 pm

Vampira132 wrote:
I had the bestest time oh my anniversary holiday away for a few days. Just a chance to relax and re-connect with my beloved was fantastic and I will never forget it. We had our own four poster bed (which I have never been in one before) and he just made it so romantic.

On our first night he looked so smart with his shirt and smart pants (see the post a pic thread) and took me out for an indian which we really enjoyed. Then after we went for a lil walk around (as we do) and walked back to the B&B. My BF decided that we should go for a bath together so he put some bubble bath and I went in. I was waiting for him to come in but he complained of a tummy ache so he didnt come in, so I decided to get out and wash my hair. After washing my hair I opened the door and there was rose petals on the floor as a path to the bed with candles alover, him in his bath rob, soft love music and a drink (non-alchoholic, we dont drink). I couldnt believe someone would do this for me! So I walked over to him, did a toast to our 7 years and he gave me a full body massage with oils it felt so relaxing after a full day of walking alover. After he finished he started to pour his heart out to me and tell me how much he loves me and how much he wants to be with me heart I was crying at this point.

But we had such a fantastic time and fell like crap now that im back home to "normal" life.

hug

I'm glad you had a great time but sad that it's all over too quickly!

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Succubus
supernova

Libra Tiger
Number of posts : 6201
More Numbers : 4431308
Registration date : 2008-08-29

PostSubject: Re: What is something really fun/cool/awesome/unusual that you've done recently?   Sun Nov 16, 2008 8:41 pm

Vampira132 wrote:

OMG your boyfriend is so romantic. Smile What a beautiful anniversary holiday you two had.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MoonRaven

Cancer Pig
Number of posts : 9359
: : Geisha
More Numbers : 4579877

PostSubject: Re: What is something really fun/cool/awesome/unusual that you've done recently?   Sun Nov 16, 2008 9:02 pm

Vampira132 wrote:

sosad
That is so romantic.
AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!

star member

Scorpio Tiger
Number of posts : 5158
: : The Pumpkin Queen
More Numbers : 4481633
Registration date : 2008-07-22

PostSubject: Re: What is something really fun/cool/awesome/unusual that you've done recently?   Tue Nov 18, 2008 3:25 pm

Finally met my boyfriend. He's everything I hoped he be. He's such a gentleman. Held doors open for me, never let me pay for anything, unless he didn't have cash on him then paid me back. He drove the 9 hours here to get me. He got here around 2am. We then got lost looking for the hotel, which he made fun of me for. We went shopping and to dinner. The 9 hour drive back to Indiana was great. They say a road trip can make or break a relationship. It definately made ours stronger.

We were staying at his parents' house, since he doesn't have a place of his own since he's been in Iraq. His parents loved me and we all had a lot of fun. We ended up dressing alike. I wore my plaid mini skirt and he wore his plaid kilt grin . People stared, but who cares. By the last 2 days, he started opening up to me and telling me what went wrong with his ex wife.

We just held hands a lot and we went bowling. They did a tribute to him since he was going back to Iraq and they played Metallica's "One" which was awesome. They also wished us a happy 1 month anniversary Very Happy . He drank 14 beers and was very entertaining. He's as weird as I am. He'd put his tongue in my ear while he was sober Very Happy .

He paid for my plane tickets and he even sat next to me, even though he wasn't suppose to (it was my first flight ever). He gave me all of his clothes too, along with his Zune. He called me his best friend and said i'm the only person besides his parents that he knows he can count on. Yay for online dating grin . He wants me to be there in June when he arrives in Texas and comes home for good. I finally think I found my match heart . I had an awesome time!

Did I mention that he's moving to Rochester after his 6 months back in the states :db: exited
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.myspace.com/blkgothchick
Succubus
supernova

Libra Tiger

PostSubject: Re: What is something really fun/cool/awesome/unusual that you've done recently?   Tue Nov 18, 2008 6:13 pm

I don't know if it was cool/interesting but I licked the cake beater clean when I was done pouring the cake batter in the cake pan...it was fun for me. Laughing Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
angelofthenight
star member

Scorpio Tiger

PostSubject: Re: What is something really fun/cool/awesome/unusual that you've done recently?   Tue Nov 18, 2008 6:17 pm

^^Haha, and you didn't share?!?! tongue
Back to top Go down
Succubus
supernova

Libra Tiger

PostSubject: Re: What is something really fun/cool/awesome/unusual that you've done recently?   Tue Nov 18, 2008 6:31 pm

*passes a chocolate cake covered beater to Angel* Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
angelofthenight
star member

Scorpio Tiger

PostSubject: Re: What is something really fun/cool/awesome/unusual that you've done recently?   Tue Nov 18, 2008 6:34 pm

Now that's more like it tongue
Back to top Go down
Succubus
supernova

Libra Tiger

PostSubject: Re: What is something really fun/cool/awesome/unusual that you've done recently?   Tue Nov 18, 2008 7:12 pm

Want some ice cream also Angel? ^^^^ Wink
Back to top Go down
View user profile
angelofthenight
star member

Scorpio Tiger

PostSubject: Re: What is something really fun/cool/awesome/unusual that you've done recently?   Tue Nov 18, 2008 7:17 pm

You know it. That makes me want to try and build an ice cream castle. That would be awesome grin .
Back to top Go down
Succubus
supernova

Libra Tiger

PostSubject: Re: What is something really fun/cool/awesome/unusual that you've done recently?   Tue Nov 18, 2008 7:18 pm

I got to take pics when I am done with the ice cream cake ...my son's birthday is tomorrow and I have to freeze layers Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
View user profile
lollirot

Scorpio Snake
Number of posts : 769
: : Horror Aficionado
More Numbers : 4480072
Registration date : 2008-07-23

PostSubject: Re: What is something really fun/cool/awesome/unusual that you've done recently?   Sun Nov 30, 2008 4:05 am

I met Bruce Campbelllllllllllllll heart heart He is such a stud and oh-so hilarious.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Vampira132

Gemini Tiger
Number of posts : 4601
: : The Victorian Woman in Black
More Numbers : 4574156

PostSubject: Re: What is something really fun/cool/awesome/unusual that you've done recently?   Sun Nov 30, 2008 8:32 am

^^ Thats awesome - was there any doubt that he wouldnt be hilarious and awesome?!?! Have you been to see the Evil Dead musical?? I wish they would do it in the UK.

supernova

Libra Tiger

PostSubject: Re: What is something really fun/cool/awesome/unusual that you've done recently?   Sun Nov 30, 2008 8:32 am

lollirot wrote:
I met Bruce Campbelllllllllllllll heart heart He is such a stud and oh-so hilarious.

I am jealous!!!! tear Laughing
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What is something really fun/cool/awesome/unusual that you've done recently?   

Back to top Go down

What is something really fun/cool/awesome/unusual that you've done recently?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 19Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11 ... 19  Next