HomeHome  Main PageMain Page  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
» Random Thoughts
by endless dark Fri Dec 08, 2017 10:18 pm

» The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.
by Vampira132 Thu Dec 07, 2017 7:52 am

» What is everyone doing at the mo?
by Ginger_Snaps Tue Nov 28, 2017 2:08 am

» Post Random Pictures of yourself!
by Vampira132 Mon Nov 27, 2017 6:26 pm

» What Are You Listening To Now?
by Vampira132 Mon Nov 27, 2017 6:15 pm

» The Official Birthday thread!
by GhostRed Wed Nov 22, 2017 6:14 pm

» Recent Acquisitions Thread
by Vampira132 Wed Nov 22, 2017 12:17 am

» Things you want to learn!
by Vampira132 Wed Nov 22, 2017 12:12 am

» I feel Happy
by endless dark Mon Nov 20, 2017 3:12 pm

» What Are You Currently Watching?
by ravengrim Sun Nov 19, 2017 10:17 pm

» Current Reads
by ravengrim Sun Nov 19, 2017 10:01 pm

» Dream Thread
by endless dark Fri Nov 03, 2017 11:57 pm

» ^*^ Happy Halloween ^*^
by GhostRed Tue Oct 31, 2017 2:40 pm

Like/Tweet/+1
Most Viewed Topics
Random Thoughts
What is everyone doing at the mo?
The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.
I feel Happy
The funny pages
The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.
The Official Birthday thread!
What's The Last Movie You Saw?
Post Random Pictures of yourself!
Recent Acquisitions Thread
Similar topics

Share | 

What is something really fun/cool/awesome/unusual that you've done recently?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11 ... 19  Next
AuthorMessage
MoonRaven

Cancer Pig
Number of posts : 9359
: : Geisha
: :
More Numbers : 4606137
Registration date : 2008-07-21

PostSubject: Re: What is something really fun/cool/awesome/unusual that you've done recently?   Sat Sep 13, 2008 7:38 pm

^^^ hahahah that's awesome!!!

Capricorn Pig
Number of posts : 227
More Numbers : 4441879
Registration date : 2008-09-09

PostSubject: Re: What is something really fun/cool/awesome/unusual that you've done recently?   Sat Sep 13, 2008 10:38 pm

Went to a local SCA event and got all medieval. Some time, I need to get pics of me in the dress I wore, it's velvet and preeeetty!

Well, I got inquisitioned. Very Happy They tortured me with the comfy chair and fluffy pillow, and I got a certificate of absolution. XD
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.christieeanneart.com
Spooky
vip member

Scorpio Rooster
Number of posts : 1421
More Numbers : 4501003
Registration date : 2008-07-28

PostSubject: Re: What is something really fun/cool/awesome/unusual that you've done recently?   Sun Sep 14, 2008 10:54 am

Well, it's been a while since I was on here, lots of homework and regular work, however, the week before school started I had myself a good little run.

Woke up on a Tuesday, feeling pretty good because I went to the bar the night before, and after doing chores, painted a big as picture, which I'm happy with. Went to the gym, had dinner with my family; good times were had on a nice little day off.

So then woke up on Wednesday, and prepared for the Nine Inch Nails show, backstage and after-party, maybe I did I little stretching. Anywho, wow did I drink...a lot. A new drink I'm into is the Stiff Hussy, 2/3 Smirnoff White Grape, 1/3 Sprite, splash of lime. Nails were awesome, two hour set, I was about here.....

...in the crowd with my cell-phone. Backstage and afterparty consisted of some furniture being thrown, people getting nude, some substances being used, and got to briefly discuss some politics with Mr Rez. All in all, I left the hotel...after (among other things) drinking a bottle and a half of vodka myself, at 7am. Robin found the Stiff Hussy to be 'delicious'; he's a guitarist and a drink connoisseur.

Went home, showered, then met up with my friend to go to the tattoo shop, where her back work was continued, and I started to put some more more ides for my arms. Left the shop, grabbed some lunch with my buddy Heather, went home, watched some X-Files DVD's and then got invited out to see a few local punk bands play in New Brunswick, where Rutgers University is. The show was fun, hung out with the bands afterward, and then found my way to a hotel with a little Punk chick.

*adult content* follows.

Brought that girl home Friday morning, went home myself, showered, shaved, ate brunch...and then went straight to work for the 2:00pm shift, after being awake and partying since 9:00am Wednesday. I worked till 9:30 that night, went home...and fell asleep about twelve seconds after my head touched the pillow, and slept like a baby.

Saturday night after work I went to a going away party (school), in which the young lady leaving wanted a different type of present. Sunday night after work went to the movies, and Monday after work I went to a birthday party at one bar, left that one and went to the after-party in a bar in Staten Island where they stay open an extra hour-and-a-half later, and then to the birthday boy's house for the after-after-party.

Got home Tuesday at 8:00am, shower/shave/breakfast...then went to my first day of classes at 11:00am.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.fetishfactory.com

PostSubject: Re: What is something really fun/cool/awesome/unusual that you've done recently?   Sun Sep 14, 2008 11:07 am

^Well well well.... you have been a busy boy indeed. shock
Back to top Go down
Spooky
vip member

Scorpio Rooster

PostSubject: Re: What is something really fun/cool/awesome/unusual that you've done recently?   Sun Sep 14, 2008 11:23 am

Akasha'sMistake wrote:
^Well well well.... you have been a busy boy indeed. shock

Maybe just a little.
Back to top Go down
Ginger_Snaps

Leo Cat
Number of posts : 4540
: : Werewolf
More Numbers : 4511164
Registration date : 2008-07-22

PostSubject: Re: What is something really fun/cool/awesome/unusual that you've done recently?   Sun Sep 14, 2008 1:58 pm

squeakychewtoy wrote:
Went to a local SCA event and got all medieval. Some time, I need to get pics of me in the dress I wore, it's velvet and preeeetty!

Well, I got inquisitioned. Very Happy They tortured me with the comfy chair and fluffy pillow, and I got a certificate of absolution. XD

I haven't been to an SCA event in years, so yes, that is indeed very cool.

The comfy chair?!?

MoonRaven

Cancer Pig
Number of posts : 9359
: : Geisha
More Numbers : 4606137

PostSubject: Re: What is something really fun/cool/awesome/unusual that you've done recently?   Sun Sep 14, 2008 2:58 pm

Holy cow SPooky.
I got tired reading all that.

A pic of your dress is a must Squeaky Smile

vip member

Scorpio Rooster

PostSubject: Re: What is something really fun/cool/awesome/unusual that you've done recently?   Sat Sep 20, 2008 2:06 am

Well, yesterday I cut all my hair off, 10-11 inches all gone. I walked into my Mama's house, and she said; "who are you and what have you done with my son?" Oh her penchant for dramatics...anywho, the people at my job went crazy, now I await my friends' reactions tomorrow when we meet up.

Also, having an art class for the first time in a decade is so much fun.
Back to top Go down
helen damnation

Gemini Number of posts : 5254
: : Satan's cheerleader
More Numbers : 4604832

PostSubject: Re: What is something really fun/cool/awesome/unusual that you've done recently?   Mon Sep 22, 2008 5:27 pm

I caught a tiny wee fish using a net grin

I hasten to add that I held him in my hand and stroked him before putting him back again

I also picked blackberries and am planning to go back next week to get enough to make my own jam Smile

Well, the Devil he taught us how to rock and then he turned us loose
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: What is something really fun/cool/awesome/unusual that you've done recently?   Fri Sep 26, 2008 10:24 pm

made up with one the bets people and best influences in my life
Back to top Go down
Ginger_Snaps

Leo Cat
Number of posts : 4540
: : Werewolf
More Numbers : 4511164

PostSubject: Re: What is something really fun/cool/awesome/unusual that you've done recently?   Thu Oct 02, 2008 4:24 pm

I just met a transgender person. At first when he showed his myspace page (I was with another friend) and it said that he was a transgender lesbian. At first I thought he was joking but as we continued to talk he spoke of how his father was highly disapproving of him and threatened to kill him because of him wanting to be a woman, and also how he was getting excited about getting a bra and breast enhancers. Big kudos to him.

I did assure him that one he goes on hormone therapy he will develop breast and his waist will be more defined. I also told him that he can get a corset that will help define his waist.

I can't wait to see him next week when he said he will be wearing tight fitted jeans, hoodie, and boobs.

PostSubject: Re: What is something really fun/cool/awesome/unusual that you've done recently?   Fri Oct 03, 2008 10:05 am

I can't say that it was fun, cool, or even awesome... but it was quite unusual.
I did the dishes (most of them) for the first time since... I can remember.... but definitely longer than three weeks. Discovered what that "odd smell" was... and I believe I created a new species... a green, furry... miniature cat-like creature living in the sink...
So that's like... three unusual things out of one event.
naughty
Back to top Go down
Spooky
vip member

Scorpio Rooster

PostSubject: Re: What is something really fun/cool/awesome/unusual that you've done recently?   Mon Oct 06, 2008 9:13 pm

I took off of school last Wednesday due to my medical problems, and here I find out that my Western Civ teachers read my answer to the essay section of the last exam, to display how to properly answer her question. So I arrive there today, and find my classmates either humbug or looking to me for help, only at teh end of class I'm told about the reading of my paper.
Back to top Go down
Vampira132

Gemini Tiger
Number of posts : 4606
: : The Victorian Woman in Black
More Numbers : 4600420

PostSubject: Re: What is something really fun/cool/awesome/unusual that you've done recently?   Sat Oct 11, 2008 4:26 pm

It was a really cool week last week.
Going to the Disturbed concert with my sister-in-law on the Monday - The gig was ok apart from David's voice. But the support they had - Shinedown are fkn awesome!! Got all three of there albums now and cannot stop listening to them as well as Tarja.
But on Tuesday I had a good lye in from coming home really late on the Monday. Then caught the train at 4.30pm to see my lovely heart meet some of his mates and stayed the night at a lovely B&B, then went to sheffield the next day and just really enjoyed ourselves.

I had three songs which I couldnt stop listening to on the train and listening to them now reminds me of a great week I had - Why cant all weeks be like this?! The three songs were...

Tarja - Die Alive, Shinedown - Devour, Disturbed - Dehumanized.

But listening to them now makes me feel sad.... I hate that feeling.

Gemini Rooster
Number of posts : 338
More Numbers : 4507792

PostSubject: Re: What is something really fun/cool/awesome/unusual that you've done recently?   Mon Oct 20, 2008 3:42 pm

I woke up today.

:-)
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.myspace.com/albinasamara

PostSubject: Re: What is something really fun/cool/awesome/unusual that you've done recently?   Mon Oct 20, 2008 5:30 pm

albinasamara wrote:
I woke up today.

:-)

That's more than some people can say~! Very Happy

dead

shock
Back to top Go down
Spooky
vip member

Scorpio Rooster

PostSubject: Re: What is something really fun/cool/awesome/unusual that you've done recently?   Mon Oct 20, 2008 7:44 pm

Lil Kim had lunch at my restaurant yesterday. She was very nice, she asked to keep an eye out, that during the meal people respected her and her table's privacy, but afterward she talked a bit before taking some pictures our front.
Back to top Go down
La Diva Carlotta
supernova

Scorpio Goat
Number of posts : 7864
More Numbers : 4512133
Registration date : 2008-07-23

PostSubject: Re: What is something really fun/cool/awesome/unusual that you've done recently?   Mon Oct 20, 2008 7:55 pm

On Saturday I went to a haunted house in Philadelphia....in a real old prison!

http://www.easternstate.org/halloween/

Oh man, it was great! Wasn't too scary (I don't scare easily), but just walking around in an old empty crumbling prison at night was awesome! If you're near the Philly area I highly recommend you go.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
angelofthenight
star member

Scorpio Tiger
Number of posts : 5158
: : The Pumpkin Queen
More Numbers : 4507893

PostSubject: Re: What is something really fun/cool/awesome/unusual that you've done recently?   Mon Oct 20, 2008 8:12 pm

Oh wow Diva, that had to be awesome! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.myspace.com/blkgothchick
beautyindecay

Number of posts : 125
More Numbers : 4489191
Registration date : 2008-08-05

PostSubject: Re: What is something really fun/cool/awesome/unusual that you've done recently?   Mon Oct 20, 2008 9:05 pm

I spent the weekend in Hollywood, and I went to the Hollywood forever cemetary to look for Rozz Williams, unfortuantely there was a funeral going on in the place where he is located.
The cemetary is very beautiful, and the mausoleum was georgous! I got a few chills going down to the end of it.

And I went shopping, and I saw the Nightmare before Xmas in 3-D and I got to see Amy Lee perform before the showing.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://myspace.com/sarahhdz
Succubus
supernova

Libra Tiger
Number of posts : 6201
More Numbers : 4457568
Registration date : 2008-08-29

PostSubject: Re: What is something really fun/cool/awesome/unusual that you've done recently?   Tue Oct 21, 2008 9:39 am

^^Sounds like you have a great time.^^^^ Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Succubus
supernova

Libra Tiger
Number of posts : 6201
More Numbers : 4457568
Registration date : 2008-08-29

PostSubject: Re: What is something really fun/cool/awesome/unusual that you've done recently?   Thu Oct 23, 2008 2:41 pm

I had an unusual encounter at the cemetery today ...something/one did not want me taking pics of their crypt today. I had the photos on my camera when I left the site (blob and all ) and when I got home there is nothing there on my SD card. I am so excited I got goosebumps!!!!!!! grin
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: What is something really fun/cool/awesome/unusual that you've done recently?   Thu Oct 23, 2008 6:54 pm

^How wickedly awesome~! Oooooo~! dead
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What is something really fun/cool/awesome/unusual that you've done recently?   Thu Oct 23, 2008 7:54 pm

One of my photographs "has made it to the finals" in this competition. Which, I know, is a load of crap as it's by the same company who sends me "your poem 'title' has made it to the finals" annually - it's (mostly/completely) a ploy to sell their book.
Despite this probably sham, the book isn't a requirement to be bought for either the poem or photograph to be published within it it.
So...
Lexie has this photo being published (and will probably be buying the book this year):

Next year... depends if I do it early on (if so I may use a image from next week's shoot) or later on (in which case there's several people I'm hoping to work with sooner rather than later.)
Back to top Go down
BadArt23

Cancer Goat
Number of posts : 389
: : Where You At?
More Numbers : 4503692
Registration date : 2008-07-25

PostSubject: Re: What is something really fun/cool/awesome/unusual that you've done recently?   Sun Oct 26, 2008 10:17 pm

Which website did you enter it on? I've had one pestering me to buy their crap for months now, photo.com or picture.com or something like that. Total scam. But I guess it's nice to see your work in a book lookin' all legit and stuff.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What is something really fun/cool/awesome/unusual that you've done recently?   

Back to top Go down

What is something really fun/cool/awesome/unusual that you've done recently?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 19Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11 ... 19  Next