HomeHome  Main PageMain Page  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

What is something really fun/cool/awesome/unusual that you've done recently?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 12 ... 19  Next
AuthorMessage
Ginger_Snaps

Leo Cat
Number of posts : 4522
: : Werewolf
: :
More Numbers : 4406105
Registration date : 2008-07-22

PostSubject: Re: What is something really fun/cool/awesome/unusual that you've done recently?   Sun Nov 30, 2008 3:56 pm

lollirot wrote:
I met Bruce Campbelllllllllllllll heart heart He is such a stud and oh-so hilarious.

*Squee* I'm so jealous. exited Even in his "advanced" years, he is still such a hottie.

lollirot

Scorpio Snake
Number of posts : 769
: : Horror Aficionado
More Numbers : 4401292
Registration date : 2008-07-23

PostSubject: Re: What is something really fun/cool/awesome/unusual that you've done recently?   Mon Dec 01, 2008 1:26 am

Vampira132 wrote:
^^ Thats awesome - was there any doubt that he wouldnt be hilarious and awesome?!?! Have you been to see the Evil Dead musical?? I wish they would do it in the UK.

He was so dreamy in person heart And no! I haven't! I'm so sad...I've seen some scenes act out at horror conventions. Another one to check out is The Texas Chainsaw Massacre Musical...I think that's what it's called. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Succubus
supernova

Libra Tiger
Number of posts : 6201
More Numbers : 4352528
Registration date : 2008-08-29

PostSubject: Re: What is something really fun/cool/awesome/unusual that you've done recently?   Mon Dec 01, 2008 11:18 pm

Ginger_Snaps wrote:
lollirot wrote:
I met Bruce Campbelllllllllllllll heart heart He is such a stud and oh-so hilarious.

*Squee* I'm so jealous. exited Even in his "advanced" years, he is still such a hottie.

Oh my I so agree with you Ginger.... drool
Back to top Go down
View user profile
*Morbid Doll*

Sagittarius Cat
Number of posts : 876
More Numbers : 4397259
Registration date : 2008-07-25

PostSubject: Re: What is something really fun/cool/awesome/unusual that you've done recently?   Mon Dec 01, 2008 11:25 pm

I went to the national HIV/STD , as a facilitator. It was awesome and I'm a lot more commited to the cause now. Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Vampira132

Gemini Tiger
Number of posts : 4544
: : The Victorian Woman in Black
More Numbers : 4495317
Registration date : 2008-07-21

PostSubject: Re: What is something really fun/cool/awesome/unusual that you've done recently?   Thu Dec 04, 2008 4:07 pm

^^ Thats excellent MD clap

Pisces Horse
Number of posts : 933
More Numbers : 4338938
Registration date : 2008-09-09

PostSubject: Re: What is something really fun/cool/awesome/unusual that you've done recently?   Mon Dec 08, 2008 12:41 am

I just agreed that as soon as my friend gets out of school in June, we're going on a 150+ mile road trip... on bicycles. Somehow we're going to manage carrying food, clothing, bedding, and a tent with us as we pedal our way from central Massachusetts up to the North Shore.

Are we crazy, poor, and without cars? Yes. But is that going to stop us from leaving our city for a week and having a kickass beach vacation? Hell no!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Morwenna
star member

Capricorn Cat
Number of posts : 3717
More Numbers : 4401462

PostSubject: Re: What is something really fun/cool/awesome/unusual that you've done recently?   Mon Dec 08, 2008 12:54 am

Played in a symphony. Christmas concert this weekend. I also bought another tarantula.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Succubus
supernova

Libra Tiger

PostSubject: Re: What is something really fun/cool/awesome/unusual that you've done recently?   Mon Dec 08, 2008 1:11 am

DarkDreamer wrote:
I just agreed that as soon as my friend gets out of school in June, we're going on a 150+ mile road trip... on bicycles. Somehow we're going to manage carrying food, clothing, bedding, and a tent with us as we pedal our way from central Massachusetts up to the North Shore.

Are we crazy, poor, and without cars? Yes. But is that going to stop us from leaving our city for a week and having a kickass beach vacation? Hell no!

Sounds like you have some pretty good plans laid out in June...I bet you two will have a exciting time . I hope one day to take a road trip also myself. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Succubus
supernova

Libra Tiger

PostSubject: Re: What is something really fun/cool/awesome/unusual that you've done recently?   Mon Dec 08, 2008 1:12 am

Morwenna wrote:
Played in a symphony. Christmas concert this weekend. I also bought another tarantula.

Awww you bought another tarantula ...did you give your new pet a name yet?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Morwenna
star member

Capricorn Cat

PostSubject: Re: What is something really fun/cool/awesome/unusual that you've done recently?   Mon Dec 08, 2008 2:50 am

Yes, I named (him?) Otis, because I have another one of the same species named Milo. ^_^
Back to top Go down
View user profile
beautyindecay

Number of posts : 125
More Numbers : 4384151
Registration date : 2008-08-05

PostSubject: Re: What is something really fun/cool/awesome/unusual that you've done recently?   Mon Dec 08, 2008 5:37 am

I went driving illegally on the streets late at night Very Happy

Yay for beaking the law lol. Im being taught how to drive.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://myspace.com/sarahhdz
DarkDreamer

Pisces Horse
Number of posts : 933
More Numbers : 4338938
Registration date : 2008-09-09

PostSubject: Re: What is something really fun/cool/awesome/unusual that you've done recently?   Mon Dec 08, 2008 5:44 am

beautyindecay wrote:
I went driving illegally on the streets late at night Very Happy

Yay for beaking the law lol. Im being taught how to drive.

Hehe... I remember doing that back when I lived with the 'rents and had access to a car (mum used to take me out for late night driving.) It's rather exciting when you're doing it illegally!

Good luck with learning to drive!
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: What is something really fun/cool/awesome/unusual that you've done recently?   Mon Dec 08, 2008 7:49 am

I've done something naughty...
naughty
...and that's all that needs to be said.
silent
Back to top Go down
RedAngel
star member

Leo Snake
Number of posts : 5374
More Numbers : 4235052
Registration date : 2008-11-30

PostSubject: Re: What is something really fun/cool/awesome/unusual that you've done recently?   Mon Dec 08, 2008 11:25 am

^^ Hehe!

I'm attaching handmade Belgian lace crosses to fabric-covered matboard so that they can be framed. So so beautiful!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://gracestudios.deviantart.com/
Succubus
supernova

Libra Tiger

PostSubject: Re: What is something really fun/cool/awesome/unusual that you've done recently?   Mon Dec 08, 2008 11:54 am

Morwenna wrote:
Yes, I named (him?) Otis, because I have another one of the same species named Milo. ^_^

That is a cute name for your new pet. I like it Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
angelofthenight
star member

Scorpio Tiger
Number of posts : 5158
: : The Pumpkin Queen
More Numbers : 4402853

PostSubject: Re: What is something really fun/cool/awesome/unusual that you've done recently?   Tue Dec 09, 2008 12:22 am

^^^ Awww! Milo and Otis. That's adorable Mor! heart
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.myspace.com/blkgothchick
Morwenna
star member

Capricorn Cat

PostSubject: Re: What is something really fun/cool/awesome/unusual that you've done recently?   Tue Dec 09, 2008 1:32 am

Thank you. blush
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: What is something really fun/cool/awesome/unusual that you've done recently?   Sat Dec 27, 2008 11:35 am

One of my photographs is being published in a book due for a Spring 2009 release. Smile
Back to top Go down
angelofthenight
star member

Scorpio Tiger
Number of posts : 5158
: : The Pumpkin Queen
More Numbers : 4402853

PostSubject: Re: What is something really fun/cool/awesome/unusual that you've done recently?   Sat Dec 27, 2008 11:54 am

^^ Wow, congrads!!!! Very Happy

I smuggled vodka to Iraq for my boyfriend without anyone ever knowing naughty .

I also received an original statue of Anubis all the way from Egypt from my uncle which has been apart of my family for centuries! I also learned that my dad's side of the family is apart of the ancient royal bloodline and that Queen Hatshepsut's my ancient relative omg . Even got to see my family crest, which has Anubis on it. I learned that he was my ancestors' protector hail .
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.myspace.com/blkgothchick
cynfullov
star member

Number of posts : 3919
Location : Wickedly at play while the GODS of HADES give an ever watchful grinning eye.
More Numbers : 4466049
Registration date : 2008-08-20

PostSubject: Re: What is something really fun/cool/awesome/unusual that you've done recently?   Sat Dec 27, 2008 1:09 pm

^^ Very Much Congrats RavenwindX!

That is soo exciting! Hope it, book & pic are within the forums pg rating so we can find out where to get our greedy little paws on it! And also so you can get to boast & brag some of it! Very Happy

Angel, you lucky blessed girl you! I had at one time everything, well actually I should say a great deal, decorated in early Egyptian. Very "dollar store" cheaply I might add, except for the fabric I used and even that I got half off. Two of my most loved pieces were a door sized painting of Anubis and a copy of The Book of the Dead! heart Wow Angel!

Gosh all you guys are Just Ways Too Cool Cool
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MoonRaven

Cancer Pig
Number of posts : 9359
: : Geisha
More Numbers : 4501097
Registration date : 2008-07-21

PostSubject: Re: What is something really fun/cool/awesome/unusual that you've done recently?   Sat Dec 27, 2008 5:45 pm

I read a bit about her.
Very interesting history there. Very lucky girl Angel.
It would be nice if I knew a bit of my family history but I don't.

Leo Cat
Number of posts : 4522
: : Werewolf
More Numbers : 4406105

PostSubject: Re: What is something really fun/cool/awesome/unusual that you've done recently?   Sun Dec 28, 2008 2:09 am

Well, this past Tuesday I spent a few good hours hanging out with a good friend of mine.

Spooky
vip member

Scorpio Rooster
Number of posts : 1419
More Numbers : 4395960
Registration date : 2008-07-28

PostSubject: Re: What is something really fun/cool/awesome/unusual that you've done recently?   Fri Jan 16, 2009 4:39 am

So, got a phone call last night from my boy who said he got 6 free tickets to Cradle Of Filth for tonight. So he slid those bad jammies to me and my pal Ari, and we got four other folks to go with us, two of whom have never listened to any kind of metal before. Now fun was had by all, except for one little thing...

I broke my nose.

But the bartender of the club, one who I've seen and talked to quite often, hooked me up with a glass of water and then her phone number.

Then, I went back to a bar I frequent, and one of the bartender's there was with her sister and were just drinking. She and I had about an hour conversation just to ourselves, and she said that she wishes we could do this more often. She works Monday's and Thursday's, and told me she looks forward to me coming by, and is sad when I'm not there. Which really took me a back, because I've always liked this girl, and this was one of our first real conversation that didn't happen across her place of business. Then we had one of those awkward moments outside, for just a second, when I walked her to her car.

So one question is: Does my injury make me sexier? Or is it just happenstance that all that just happened the night my face gets rocked? Is the injured Spooky more intriguing to the ladies?

Anywho, I'm not complaining, because I think this flattery just made my face feel 100% better. But I think I'll put the ice pack on there just in case.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.fetishfactory.com
Morwenna
star member

Capricorn Cat

PostSubject: Re: What is something really fun/cool/awesome/unusual that you've done recently?   Fri Jan 16, 2009 5:00 am

For my riding class this semester, one of the horses I get to ride is a 6 year old named Ailla. She doesn't know a lot of things yet, but she is very quiet and nice. I hope I can help her learn some new things. That will be my first step to training horses.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RedAngel
star member

Leo Snake
Number of posts : 5374
More Numbers : 4235052
Registration date : 2008-11-30

PostSubject: Re: What is something really fun/cool/awesome/unusual that you've done recently?   Fri Jan 16, 2009 10:55 am

Spooky wrote:
So, got a phone call last night from my boy who said he got 6 free tickets to Cradle Of Filth for tonight. So he slid those bad jammies to me and my pal Ari, and we got four other folks to go with us, two of whom have never listened to any kind of metal before. Now fun was had by all, except for one little thing...

I broke my nose.

But the bartender of the club, one who I've seen and talked to quite often, hooked me up with a glass of water and then her phone number.

Then, I went back to a bar I frequent, and one of the bartender's there was with her sister and were just drinking. She and I had about an hour conversation just to ourselves, and she said that she wishes we could do this more often. She works Monday's and Thursday's, and told me she looks forward to me coming by, and is sad when I'm not there. Which really took me a back, because I've always liked this girl, and this was one of our first real conversation that didn't happen across her place of business. Then we had one of those awkward moments outside, for just a second, when I walked her to her car.

So one question is: Does my injury make me sexier? Or is it just happenstance that all that just happened the night my face gets rocked? Is the injured Spooky more intriguing to the ladies?

Anywho, I'm not complaining, because I think this flattery just made my face feel 100% better. But I think I'll put the ice pack on there just in case.

See a doctor, just to be safe. Any woman who's worth her salt would tell you the same.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://gracestudios.deviantart.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What is something really fun/cool/awesome/unusual that you've done recently?   

Back to top Go down

What is something really fun/cool/awesome/unusual that you've done recently?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 5 of 19Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 12 ... 19  Next