HomeHome  Main PageMain Page  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
» Random Thoughts
by endless dark Fri Dec 08, 2017 10:18 pm

» The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.
by Vampira132 Thu Dec 07, 2017 7:52 am

» What is everyone doing at the mo?
by Ginger_Snaps Tue Nov 28, 2017 2:08 am

» Post Random Pictures of yourself!
by Vampira132 Mon Nov 27, 2017 6:26 pm

» What Are You Listening To Now?
by Vampira132 Mon Nov 27, 2017 6:15 pm

» The Official Birthday thread!
by GhostRed Wed Nov 22, 2017 6:14 pm

» Recent Acquisitions Thread
by Vampira132 Wed Nov 22, 2017 12:17 am

» Things you want to learn!
by Vampira132 Wed Nov 22, 2017 12:12 am

» I feel Happy
by endless dark Mon Nov 20, 2017 3:12 pm

» What Are You Currently Watching?
by ravengrim Sun Nov 19, 2017 10:17 pm

» Current Reads
by ravengrim Sun Nov 19, 2017 10:01 pm

» Dream Thread
by endless dark Fri Nov 03, 2017 11:57 pm

» ^*^ Happy Halloween ^*^
by GhostRed Tue Oct 31, 2017 2:40 pm

Like/Tweet/+1
Most Viewed Topics
Random Thoughts
What is everyone doing at the mo?
The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.
I feel Happy
The funny pages
The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.
The Official Birthday thread!
What's The Last Movie You Saw?
Post Random Pictures of yourself!
Recent Acquisitions Thread
Similar topics

Share | 

Psi and Sang vamps

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
    Go to page : Previous  1, 2
    AuthorMessage
    Alenuska

Capricorn Pig
    Number of posts : 270
    More Numbers : 4501145
    Registration date : 2008-07-25

PostSubject: Re: Psi and Sang vamps   Fri Jan 02, 2009 9:32 pm

Oh yes there are houses this i know as i've looked into a few of them and checked out there sites . However I was referring to any well known British vampire houses in which there does not seem to be any which is unfortunate or maybe its a good thing?
    Back to top Go down
    View user profile
    Synth

Aquarius Horse
    Number of posts : 578
    : :
    More Numbers : 4503802
    Registration date : 2008-07-23

PostSubject: Re: Psi and Sang vamps   Sat Jan 03, 2009 3:52 pm

Yes, houses can be bad or good, lack thereof can lead to feelings of isolation and lack of information and so harm could come to vamps or donors.

But then houses can stifle people and often end up with a 'better than thou' attitude and territorial behavior and so on.
    Back to top Go down
    View user profile
    SPF
    vip member

Scorpio Number of posts : 1678
    : : Fashionista
    More Numbers : 4493741
    Registration date : 2008-07-31

PostSubject: Re: Psi and Sang vamps   Sat Jan 03, 2009 5:25 pm

Alenuska wrote:
    I'm really surprised you know about the black Veil SPF you seem to have some good insight into what its all about I admit and seem to have had similar experiences regarding the people. And its as you say quite a few are like the guy or girl next door and hold decent jobs then of course there are those others who sort of legend trip and dress up alah Don henry style.

And there's the other extream to. Piercing the darkness by Katherine ramsland was interesting although I'm not sure what to think about her story regarding the fellow called Wraith. and what ever happened to Susan Walsh she never does some to any sort of conclusion if i remember correctly.

However I did enjoy a book called vampires among us it did offer a unique look at some of the European and British vampires. It's a book by Rose Mary Guiley.

And you make some great points Syn I still find it amazing to believe there are no houses. Also another person who was said to have experience with Psi vampires is Aliester Crowly but that shouldnt come as a surprise to anyone who's done a bit of research.

I agree. You would think they would have more info on what happened to Walsh. And Don Henery, yes he drinks blood but is it all necessary-sleeping in a coffin, fangs. Fangs leave large wounds and could lead to infection. You dont need then, they are for looks.

I have spent many months, years, researching and learning about the vampire life style. Lets say I am very familiar with it, trying to understand.

I know that blood is blood. No human needs it survive, but it may offer satisfaction in the way a large jelly filled dessert satisfies the biggest sweet tooth in the world. The rest of vampire comes with fantasy, psychology, and peoples symbolic needs like Synth said, they feel close to their donor.

I watched a documentary on the History channel of this mom who experimented with blood in college through a friend. She felt it satisfied her. She looks normal, has like 2 kids, regular job.

Then I see people who have a fantasy to be what they see on the big screen, or read in the books. So they learn to like blood, or energy.

Also, there are people who loves large groups, and need energy. Sounds like a bunch of high school cheerleaders, or maybe it goes futher than that.
    Back to top Go down
    View user profile
    Synth

Aquarius Horse

PostSubject: Re: Psi and Sang vamps   Sun Jan 04, 2009 7:43 pm

SPF- One explaination for lifestylers is similar to the explaination of furries and any sub group who attempt to dress like something which they are not.

One is that souls have been 'mixed up'

Or that mermories of past lives, long ago or in a different realm have over ridden thier 'now' life

People simply have an affintiy with this creature or being and so by emulating it they feel closer the thier 'real' self.

I myself have researched into these things a lot. Therians (otherkin) Vamps and so on, but only those not nessacary lifestylers
    Back to top Go down
    View user profile
    SPF
    vip member

PostSubject: Re: Psi and Sang vamps   Mon Jan 05, 2009 8:55 am

Synth wrote:
    SPF- One explaination for lifestylers is similar to the explaination of furries and any sub group who attempt to dress like something which they are not.

One is that souls have been 'mixed up'

Or that mermories of past lives, long ago or in a different realm have over ridden thier 'now' life

People simply have an affintiy with this creature or being and so by emulating it they feel closer the thier 'real' self.

I myself have researched into these things a lot. Therians (otherkin) Vamps and so on, but only those not nessacary lifestylers

Well, what ever makes people happy is cool. Have you ever heard of that guy who want to be a tiger. He has pierced whiskers, a mechanical tail, facial implants, tiger tattoos that cover his body, eat raw meat. Thats what your explanation reminds me of.

I must admit I need more time to research those "vamps" who only look like vampires and do not participate in blood drinking, or psi stuff. But as far as I see, people do what they want, and its impossible to categorize everyone feelings and reaons to what they do.
    Back to top Go down
    View user profile
    Synth

Aquarius Horse

PostSubject: Re: Psi and Sang vamps   Mon Jan 05, 2009 11:18 am

*nods* I do know about him.
    Back to top Go down
    View user profile
    SPF
    vip member

PostSubject: Re: Psi and Sang vamps   Mon Jan 05, 2009 4:08 pm

here

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=adEjmXZOBnA&feature=related

I wish I could have found more about his lifestyle.
    Back to top Go down
    View user profile
    Alenuska

Capricorn Pig
    Number of posts : 270
    More Numbers : 4501145
    Registration date : 2008-07-25

PostSubject: Re: Psi and Sang vamps   Sat Jan 10, 2009 2:06 pm

I came across this site and thought a few of you might find it an interesting read it's a vampire support site.. I've heard it mentioned a few times on radio shows and a few times on documentaries its an interesting I believe they have a newer updated site somewhere

http://www.sanguinarius.org/faqs/index.php?qid=207&frommostrecent=yes
    Back to top Go down
    View user profile
    Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Psi and Sang vamps   

Back to top Go down

Psi and Sang vamps
    View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
    Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2