HomeHome  Main PageMain Page  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
» Gamer Tags!
by shortpsycho Today at 2:13 pm

» Borderlands 2
by shortpsycho Today at 2:11 pm

» I feel Happy
by WrappedinReflection Today at 1:41 pm

» What Game Are You Playing?
by Vampira132 Today at 1:07 pm

» Picture Association
by shortpsycho Today at 12:30 pm

» Three Word Story
by shortpsycho Today at 12:24 pm

» Handmade - Local - Dark - Favorite Etsy or Handmade Shops online?
by shortpsycho Today at 12:03 pm

» Exciting New Movies Coming Out..!
by shortpsycho Today at 11:59 am

» What Are You Currently Watching?
by shortpsycho Today at 11:57 am

» What Are You Listening To Now?
by Vampira132 Today at 5:10 am

» D R Reunion!!!
by WrappedinReflection Today at 12:33 am

» Hot Goth!
by WrappedinReflection Yesterday at 3:05 pm

» Official Introductions Thread..!
by shortpsycho Mon Oct 16, 2017 6:01 pm

Like/Tweet/+1
Most Viewed Topics
Random Thoughts
The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.
I feel Happy
What is everyone doing at the mo?
The funny pages
The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.
The Official Birthday thread!
What's The Last Movie You Saw?
Post Random Pictures of yourself!
Recent Acquisitions Thread
Similar topics

Share | 

If you died tomorrow would these memories last forever?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
deadcoldgothgirl
supernova

Sagittarius Snake
Number of posts : 6332
: :
More Numbers : 4433805
Registration date : 2008-07-24

PostSubject: If you died tomorrow would these memories last forever?   Wed Nov 12, 2008 3:19 am

Iknow this is really morbid, but it came into my head and I was curious as to what everyone else thought. If you knew you were going to die tomorrow, what would you want to do and is there anything you would want to tell anyone before it happened?

For me, Since there isn't a whole lot you could do in 24 hours, I would want to be surrounded with a group of people I cared about having a good time. I would also want to write a special letter to each person I am leaving behind that ment something to be and have that letter sent to them. I guess during that day I would want to go to the movies, be with my dogs, drive around in my car, try things I have never tried before and go out to a party.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.myspace.com/gothic_freak

PostSubject: Re: If you died tomorrow would these memories last forever?   Wed Nov 12, 2008 3:31 am

If I knew I was going to die tomorrow I'd have my beloved come spend the last day with me and my family... watch a movie together, go to the park.... go shopping (after all, everything could be returned the next day anyways)... bowling...
Then her and I would go camping out in nature... some wooded area, preferably with a lake/pond within hiking distance... and we'd stay up all night, next to the fireplace.... staring up at the stars in the sky, talking, laughing, crying...
And if she could be strong enough for me... fall asleep and die in her arms... feeling her warmth and love, never wanting to know a second without her.

I haven't decided if I wanted to be buried or cremated yet...
If I'm to be buried I'd want to be buried under a cherry blossom tree...
If I'm to be cremated then I'd like my ashes scattered in the wind, off a hill/mountain top overlooking a forest... or a field of flowers....
If I'm cremated I'd like a monument still... like a monolith with my full name, date of birth and death, a phrase in remembrance, and a phrase of inspiration; something for each of the four sides. With a dozen roses - 3 blood red, 3 pure white, 3 light purple, and 3 orange - placed at the base.
Back to top Go down
angelofthenight
star member

Scorpio Tiger
Number of posts : 5158
: : The Pumpkin Queen
More Numbers : 4431739
Registration date : 2008-07-22

PostSubject: Re: If you died tomorrow would these memories last forever?   Wed Nov 12, 2008 4:33 am

I'd have to drag my Army man from Iraq and have him here with me, along with my closest friends and family. I would also like to give all of my money to a charity because there are always people out there that need it more. I would also steal a stop sign, get a pet skunk and just be myself and say my last goodbyes and hear my favorite songs one last time.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.myspace.com/blkgothchick
MoonRaven

Cancer Pig
Number of posts : 9359
: : Geisha
More Numbers : 4529983
Registration date : 2008-07-21

PostSubject: Re: If you died tomorrow would these memories last forever?   Wed Nov 12, 2008 8:32 am

I would spend it with my love. Because he is my life.
And my family.
And my best friend.
Nothing special. Just sitting and chatting.
Then some alone time with the man Wink
hahaha

supernova

Libra Tiger
Number of posts : 6201
More Numbers : 4381414
Registration date : 2008-08-29

PostSubject: Re: If you died tomorrow would these memories last forever?   Wed Nov 12, 2008 12:24 pm

I would wish for it to rain and take a walk by myself to remember the feeling of the raindrops hitting my skin. Then I would spend most of the time I could with all of the people that own a piece of my heart. Then the remaining hours I would spend them with my son so I could remember his smile and his beautiful laugh. That laugh and smile of my flesh and blood would carry me forever.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MoonRaven

Cancer Pig
Number of posts : 9359
: : Geisha
More Numbers : 4529983

PostSubject: Re: If you died tomorrow would these memories last forever?   Wed Nov 12, 2008 4:43 pm

That's beautiful.

Scorpio Snake
Number of posts : 769
: : Horror Aficionado
More Numbers : 4430178
Registration date : 2008-07-23

PostSubject: Re: If you died tomorrow would these memories last forever?   Wed Nov 12, 2008 5:15 pm

I'd smoke up, listen to the Doors, and spend the day with the boy.

Yeah, lots of peoplenip *I really like that word now* and maybe a burger.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
shortpsycho

Gemini Snake
Number of posts : 492
More Numbers : 4424922
Registration date : 2008-07-27

PostSubject: Re: If you died tomorrow would these memories last forever?   Wed Nov 12, 2008 5:26 pm

^^^ I am sooo with you. I think i would try acid too. Might as well right? go outa this world trippin balls... oh yea devildance
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://weinridge.com Online
Succubus
supernova

Libra Tiger

PostSubject: Re: If you died tomorrow would these memories last forever?   Wed Nov 12, 2008 5:57 pm

MoonRaven wrote:
That's beautiful.

Thank you Moon...when it comes right down to it. That little boy holds my heart and is my WHOLE world. Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: If you died tomorrow would these memories last forever?   Wed Nov 12, 2008 5:59 pm

Sex, drugs, and rock & roll - the best way to go out... be it the end of your life or the end of the world... (or New Years Eve, your birthday, Christmas, Halloween... naughty)

smoke
Back to top Go down
deadcoldgothgirl
supernova

Sagittarius Snake
Number of posts : 6332
More Numbers : 4433805
Registration date : 2008-07-24

PostSubject: Re: If you died tomorrow would these memories last forever?   Wed Nov 12, 2008 6:15 pm

I think all of those ideas are really awsome.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.myspace.com/gothic_freak
La Diva Carlotta
supernova

Scorpio Goat
Number of posts : 7857
More Numbers : 4435972
Registration date : 2008-07-23

PostSubject: Re: If you died tomorrow would these memories last forever?   Wed Nov 12, 2008 7:18 pm

I think I'd want to spend my last day on earth with my parents, my husband, my brothers and a few really close friends.

There are some things I'd want to tell some other people:

To Bennie, my ex-best friend: You are a bitch. You always were, and you always will be. Stop acting like you're not. Everyone knows you are.

To my real estate agent: The audition is over, you got the part. You can stop kissing my a$$ now. grin By the way, I find you ridiculously attractive. If I were gay man, I'd be all over you.

To my undergraduate professors and counselors from college: I love you guys, thank you for making me the person I am today.

To my graduate school professors: I can't believe I wasted three years of my life in that crap hole. Thanks for nothing.

Hm...I'll think of more later. tongue

Last edited by La Diva Carlotta on Wed Nov 12, 2008 7:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Succubus
supernova

Libra Tiger

PostSubject: Re: If you died tomorrow would these memories last forever?   Wed Nov 12, 2008 7:22 pm

La Diva Carlotta wrote:

To my real estate agent: The audition is over, you got the part. You can stop kissing my a$$ now. grin By the way, I find you ridiculously attractive. If I were gay man, I'd be all over you.

Shocked Laughing
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ginger_Snaps

Leo Cat
Number of posts : 4527
: : Werewolf
More Numbers : 4434995
Registration date : 2008-07-22

PostSubject: Re: If you died tomorrow would these memories last forever?   Wed Nov 12, 2008 7:29 pm

I'd probably just do the same thing I do everyday but eats loads of chocolate. I might also contact a university medical facility to say that I want to donate my body to science.

Vampira132

Gemini Tiger
Number of posts : 4569
: : The Victorian Woman in Black
More Numbers : 4524228

PostSubject: Re: If you died tomorrow would these memories last forever?   Fri Nov 28, 2008 9:13 am

For my last day before I die I would want to convert to Islam, get married to my lovely BF (where everyone would be invited!), after the wedding I would take the family out somewhere abroad for the rest of the day.

Then travel back home where I would lye in my bed with the family around me, sobbing and wait for sweet death to take me and slowly fade away.

Number of posts : 246
More Numbers : 4249006
Registration date : 2008-12-08

PostSubject: Re: If you died tomorrow would these memories last forever?   Sun Dec 28, 2008 11:22 pm

Being Catholic, I'd first go visit my priest, then enjoy spending the rest of the day surrounded by loved ones and family (celebrating our time together) and finally, contently leave the rest to God... dance
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: If you died tomorrow would these memories last forever?   

Back to top Go down

If you died tomorrow would these memories last forever?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1