HomeHome  Main PageMain Page  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

I hope this is the appropriate place

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
witchartist

Scorpio Monkey
Number of posts : 73
More Numbers : 4289575
Registration date : 2008-08-16

PostSubject: I hope this is the appropriate place   Tue Oct 28, 2008 10:40 am

Greetings!
I just wanted to wish all of you here a very Happy Halloween! You know how I feel about all of you and this site/forum. I am lucky enough to have so much...and part of that is this place where I can share my love of so many things, not just the Dark and Shadow parts of who I am, but my artwork, thoughts, and feelings. I have been through a great deal these past few years and your support has meant the world to me...and carried me through the roughest parts!
So, whether you celebrate Halloween or Samhain or whatever, enjoy yourselves. Personally, I can't wait! My 52nd birthday is the 30th and I'm happy to be around to celebrate it! dance
Cheers and may all of you find happiness in the Dark Realm!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Vermontvisualartists/
cynfullov
star member

Number of posts : 3919
Location : Wickedly at play while the GODS of HADES give an ever watchful grinning eye.
: :
More Numbers : 4385956
Registration date : 2008-08-20

PostSubject: Re: I hope this is the appropriate place   Tue Oct 28, 2008 2:50 pm

cheers

AW!!! tear hug Smile Well gosh!

Oh shock could that be why on the 30th I have a'big ol' spooky cupcake drawn on my calander with your name on it!
Because IT'S grin YOUR BIRTHDAY! Very Happy woohoo YaY! grinclap I've always been just kind'of in awe and thought it was so neat those having B~days really close or on Halloween.

~* pumpkin Happy Halloween to you too Witchartist! pumpkin *~
I think we are all going to try to meet up here on the chat for'a Halloween Party! The wonderful, lovely Helen had brought up the idea to do so! clap So do keep'a check out for exact time and day? I'll try to get it put here too or either pm you in hopes you can be with us too! exited

Hey!... hug Thankyou for being a'part of our family!!!! ... gee I gotta get outta this post for I really tear up ... only so many sheets to'a puffs on'a roll! @ _

Take care Witchartist
... n' thanks for sharing yourself with us!

The bestest blessings are those that keep getting passed around ...
Endless Blessings Be To You!

(N' about all the smilies... All of you just count your blessings and not smilies! )
( You all should have seen my post before I edited ! silent kooky smirk )
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Vampira132

Gemini Tiger
Number of posts : 4544
: : The Victorian Woman in Black
: :
More Numbers : 4415224
Registration date : 2008-07-21

PostSubject: Re: I hope this is the appropriate place   Tue Oct 28, 2008 4:28 pm

That was very kind of you witchartist. I really hope that you have a great birthday and a Blessed Samhain.

Scorpio Monkey

PostSubject: Thanks   Tue Oct 28, 2008 5:31 pm

Vampira132 wrote:
That was very kind of you witchartist. I really hope that you have a great birthday and a Blessed Samhain.

Thanks very much, have a wonderful Sabbat yourself and take good care, my Muse Very Happy hug
Back to top Go down
witchartist

Scorpio Monkey

PostSubject: You are too nice to me   Tue Oct 28, 2008 5:35 pm

cynfullov wrote:
cheers

AW!!! tear hug Smile Well gosh!

Oh shock could that be why on the 30th I have a'big ol' spooky cupcake drawn on my calander with your name on it!
Because IT'S grin YOUR BIRTHDAY! Very Happy woohoo YaY! grinclap I've always been just kind'of in awe and thought it was so neat those having B~days really close or on Halloween.

~* pumpkin Happy Halloween to you too Witchartist! pumpkin *~
I think we are all going to try to meet up here on the chat for'a Halloween Party! The wonderful, lovely Helen had brought up the idea to do so! clap So do keep'a check out for exact time and day? I'll try to get it put here too or either pm you in hopes you can be with us too! exited

Hey!... hug Thankyou for being a'part of our family!!!! ... gee I gotta get outta this post for I really tear up ... only so many sheets to'a puffs on'a roll! @ _

Take care Witchartist
... n' thanks for sharing yourself with us!

The bestest blessings are those that keep getting passed around ...
Endless Blessings Be To You!

(N' about all the smilies... All of you just count your blessings and not smilies! )
( You all should have seen my post before I edited ! silent kooky smirk )

Cyn,
Thanks for being such a sweetheart. What can I say, I love it here and you make it extra special. Dark and Sweet Blessings to you at this wonderful time of the year. I'll be thinking of you and everyone here as I rededicate myself to my Craft and celebrate the Sabbat.
Take care...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I hope this is the appropriate place   

Back to top Go down

I hope this is the appropriate place
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1