HomeHome  Main PageMain Page  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
» Does anyone still like Futurepop/EBM?
by GhostRed Today at 9:07 pm

» Handmade - Local - Dark - Favorite Etsy or Handmade Shops online?
by GhostRed Today at 4:07 pm

» Random Thoughts
by WrappedinReflection Today at 2:21 pm

» What Game Are You Playing?
by shortpsycho Today at 12:01 pm

» Gamer Tags!
by endless dark Yesterday at 8:54 pm

» Borderlands 2
by shortpsycho Yesterday at 2:11 pm

» I feel Happy
by WrappedinReflection Yesterday at 1:41 pm

» Picture Association
by shortpsycho Yesterday at 12:30 pm

» Three Word Story
by shortpsycho Yesterday at 12:24 pm

» Exciting New Movies Coming Out..!
by shortpsycho Yesterday at 11:59 am

» What Are You Currently Watching?
by shortpsycho Yesterday at 11:57 am

» What Are You Listening To Now?
by Vampira132 Yesterday at 5:10 am

» D R Reunion!!!
by WrappedinReflection Yesterday at 12:33 am

Like/Tweet/+1
Most Viewed Topics
Random Thoughts
The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.
I feel Happy
What is everyone doing at the mo?
The funny pages
The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.
The Official Birthday thread!
What's The Last Movie You Saw?
Post Random Pictures of yourself!
Recent Acquisitions Thread
Similar topics

Share | 

The Military/Government Did It

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

PostSubject: The Military/Government Did It   Sun Sep 07, 2008 9:16 pm

Yknow, I'm starting to wonder just how much of the super natural can we blame on the military? I mean think about all the cover ups, conspiracies, theories, etc... and how much military involvement is either directly or indirectly involved.

Specifically, however, I'm referring to La Chupecabra, Big Foot, ESP, etc.
I wouldn't put it past the military and/or the government funding secret programs to alter the human anatomy in such ways we couldn't even think of... or rather, we do think of but dismiss them because of scifi & horror movies.

Think about it... wouldn't fictional movies & television shows be the ultimate cover up? They could blame any Intel leek on a movie/television show easily as there's pretty much one available for every imaginable situation/scenario.

I know for a fact the government is withholding more advance technology than we're meant to be aware of. I wouldn't be surprised if we're actually 10-20 years ahead than we, as civilians and lower ranked individuals, are aware of.
Back to top Go down
Synth

Aquarius Horse
Number of posts : 578
: :
More Numbers : 4432900
Registration date : 2008-07-23

PostSubject: Re: The Military/Government Did It   Sun Sep 07, 2008 9:33 pm

I am sorry to be a kill joy but when it comes to conspiracies I get all, even if we are right and they are doing all this then what can we do about it, how can we know we are right? and whats the point?

I'd rather carry on enjoying myself and doing what I do for now Smile

Synth

xxx
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: The Military/Government Did It   Sun Sep 07, 2008 9:34 pm

Oh my dearest Lexie.

You are so paranoid. Suspect

Laughing

The Government can't even think up effective ways to keep their sex scandals out of the press. I doubt they are smart enough to pull anything like that^^ off.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Military/Government Did It   Sun Sep 07, 2008 9:36 pm

Area 51, luv, Area 51...
Once a highly guarded secret that became public knowledge yet continued to be denied only to be admitted finally only to mysteriously stop being talked about in the past 7 years or so. Prime example.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Military/Government Did It   Sun Sep 07, 2008 9:40 pm

Synth wrote:
I am sorry to be a kill joy but when it comes to conspiracies I get all, even if we are right and they are doing all this then what can we do about it, how can we know we are right? and whats the point?

Synth

xxx

There's plenty that can be done... work towards confirming it, work towards exposing it, or join and become a part of it.
Personally I'd rather do the first and last. As soon as I get the resources I plan on doing the first... as for the last... my attempt to join the military failed and I can't infiltrate the government on any level (lol, by "infiltrate" I mean become a demi-hard working American starting at a demi-good paying lower level job and working my way up with hopes, dreams, and ambitions) for another 2 years.

I'm not keen on exposing anything...
For one that's dangerous... people disappear...
For two, I just want answers and understanding... celerity. I would gladly contribute in any way (other than being a human guinea pig) so long as I knew what I was doing. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
La Diva Carlotta
supernova

Scorpio Goat
Number of posts : 7857
More Numbers : 4438598

PostSubject: Re: The Military/Government Did It   Sun Sep 07, 2008 10:21 pm

Oh yeah, the government is definitely responsible for a lot of craziness! Some even blame 9/11 on the US government.

I used to see alot of weird crap up in the sky when I was younger and spent summers in Puerto Rico......not too far from a US military base. Shocked

I try not to think about it too much though. Too self-involved to care and too lazy to do anything about it. neener
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Synth

Aquarius Horse
Number of posts : 578
More Numbers : 4432900

PostSubject: Re: The Military/Government Did It   Sun Sep 07, 2008 10:24 pm

RavenwindX wrote:
Synth wrote:

Synth

xxx

There's plenty that can be done... work towards confirming it, work towards exposing it, or join and become a part of it.
Personally I'd rather do the first and last. As soon as I get the resources I plan on doing the first... as for the last... my attempt to join the military failed and I can't infiltrate the government on any level (lol, by "infiltrate" I mean become a demi-hard working American starting at a demi-good paying lower level job and working my way up with hopes, dreams, and ambitions) for another 2 years.

I'm not keen on exposing anything...
For one that's dangerous... people disappear...
For two, I just want answers and understanding... celerity. I would gladly contribute in any way (other than being a human guinea pig) so long as I knew what I was doing. Very Happy

But darling the Miliarty the government, these will never be good things even if they are doing highly intresting expreiments, do a science major or what ever its called in the US and spend your life doing research. Peaceful research.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: The Military/Government Did It   Sun Sep 07, 2008 10:28 pm

I guess I could do that... I have always wanted to splice the genes of a human being and a dolphin so that these dolphin-people can live happily under the water...
Or find a way to break through our barrier of existence to one of the infinite parallel dimensions that reality shares...
(Though I'd much be a stay at home dad/house wif...husband)
Back to top Go down
Alenuska

Capricorn Pig
Number of posts : 270
More Numbers : 4430243
Registration date : 2008-07-25

PostSubject: Re: The Military/Government Did It   Mon Sep 08, 2008 1:23 am

Why stop there though with government cover ups what about the MIB? Which is quite possible considering the amount of effort the us has made in policeing its own people and enforceing patriotism in wake of sept 11th and supposed terrorist threats.. So who's to say there arnt such agents who go around strong arming and useing fear to silence people? For info about aliens and other things.

Anyways I found this link you might be interested in Ravenwind X Omega and Alpha

http://www.alienseekernews.com/articles/mib-early-days.html?VivvoSessionId=43267dbb48be3e5999832
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: The Military/Government Did It   Mon Sep 08, 2008 1:39 am

Eh, I associate the MIB along with Area 51.
A51 would be the military aspect of it and MIB is more the investigation, building relations, etc. aspect of it.
Yknow... I wouldn't be surprised if Armageddon is going on as we speak but the government is covering that up as well. Goddess only knows whats going on in the war zones and far east that we don't know about...

Ooo thanks for the link, looks interesting.
Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Alenuska

Capricorn Pig
Number of posts : 270
More Numbers : 4430243
Registration date : 2008-07-25

PostSubject: Re: The Military/Government Did It   Mon Sep 08, 2008 1:45 am

Well you could always do what bob lazar did Ravenwind if you wish to become apart of it. Just claim you worked at area 51 and that the government has erased certain parts of your history and gotten to people you used to know and tried to get to you.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ginger_Snaps

Leo Cat
Number of posts : 4527
: : Werewolf
More Numbers : 4437621
Registration date : 2008-07-22

PostSubject: Re: The Military/Government Did It   Mon Sep 08, 2008 1:47 am

Akasha'sMistake wrote:
Oh my dearest Lexie.

You are so paranoid. Suspect

Laughing

The Government can't even think up effective ways to keep their sex scandals out of the press. I doubt they are smart enough to pull anything like that^^ off.

She's right, the government is highly inept.

endless dark
admin

Sagittarius Monkey
Number of posts : 6438
: : Fearless Leader
More Numbers : 4534441
Registration date : 2008-07-21

PostSubject: Re: The Military/Government Did It   Mon Sep 08, 2008 9:28 am

Area 51 is no longer a good example. Do to all the press its gotten and people trying to get a look at it even after the kill zone was expanded to cover the only good spots there were to see it A51 was shut down and everything was moved. As of about I think 6 years ago Area 51 is at the most a place where the government tests or at least foux tests experimental aircraft to make it appear to still have life although the white plains and buses no longer go there... Its like the joke they had in an episode of the Simpsons when Lisa takes the bus alone for the first time. She comes across a government base and theres a guard standing infront of a sign, Lisa say's "I found Area 51", the guard then steps aside and says "no maam this is area 51-A"...
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.darkrealm13.com
Apocalypse

Number of posts : 236
More Numbers : 4406508
Registration date : 2008-08-12

PostSubject: Re: The Military/Government Did It   Mon Sep 08, 2008 12:24 pm

One of the lines I liked from "Men In Black" was the one given by Tommy Lee Jones after Will Smith asked why the government doesn't let the public know about alien life.

"The person is smart but people are dumb and panicky, you know that."

With Alien conspiracies I trust the government and military a hell of a lot more than allowing the general public to even know about their existence. You may find public groups that want to help or keep things kosher with the aliens but you'll have a significant amount of people who will exploit peoples' fears about them ("The aliens will take our jobs away!" or "They'll melt us with their laser-shooting-eyeballs").
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://myspace.com/apocalypsenotquiteyet
Gomez

Gemini Snake
Number of posts : 34
More Numbers : 4398570
Registration date : 2008-08-17

PostSubject: Re: The Military/Government Did It   Wed Sep 10, 2008 6:27 am

I'm firmly in the camp that says that if they can't keep mundane secrets under wraps, why on earth would anyone think they could keep spectacular ones under wraps?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Military/Government Did It   

Back to top Go down

The Military/Government Did It
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1