HomeHome  Main PageMain Page  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

The Zodiac Killer may have been identified at last

Go down 
AuthorMessage
ravengrim

Virgo Rat
Number of posts : 7192
: : The Fallen Angel
: :
More Numbers : 4826229
Registration date : 2008-07-21

PostSubject: The Zodiac Killer may have been identified at last   Fri Aug 29, 2008 10:43 pm

@themorrigan1972
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ginger_Snaps

Leo Cat
Number of posts : 4545
: : Werewolf
More Numbers : 4723875
Registration date : 2008-07-22

PostSubject: Re: The Zodiac Killer may have been identified at last   Sat Aug 30, 2008 12:47 am

This very well could have been a guy that admired the Zodiac and wanted to replicate certain items.

Alenuska

Capricorn Pig
Number of posts : 270
More Numbers : 4716477
Registration date : 2008-07-25

PostSubject: Re: The Zodiac Killer may have been identified at last   Sat Aug 30, 2008 11:59 am

I always found the zodiac killer quite fascinateing like I found jack the ripper and the Black Dahlia murder fascinateing. I suppose its because I enjoy a good mystery.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
helen damnation

Gemini Number of posts : 5254
: : Satan's cheerleader
More Numbers : 4817538

PostSubject: Re: The Zodiac Killer may have been identified at last   Sat Aug 30, 2008 5:16 pm

Alenuska wrote:
I always found the zodiac killer quite fascinateing like I found jack the ripper and the Black Dahlia murder fascinateing. I suppose its because I enjoy a good mystery.

It's probably because the perpetrators were never actually discovered. I would LOVE to know how Jack the Ripper was but on the other hand taking that veil of mystery away from him would spoil the legend totally. C'mon Andrew, we both know how we feel about swirling mist and gaslamps! Wink

Well, the Devil he taught us how to rock and then he turned us loose
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alenuska

Capricorn Pig
Number of posts : 270
More Numbers : 4716477
Registration date : 2008-07-25

PostSubject: Re: The Zodiac Killer may have been identified at last   Sat Aug 30, 2008 11:13 pm

Oh yes Wenz indeed I do know like I've said prior when I'm in the uk we must go on the jack the ripper tour and explore white chapel! We could act out all the murders in our Victorian garb and then go for after noon tea and chips! Wouldn't that be fun?

Also have you ever seen the johnny deppe film from Hell? It's quite entertaining and about jack the ripper even if horribly inaccurate and entertains some silly back plot about prince Albert.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
helen damnation

Gemini Number of posts : 5254
: : Satan's cheerleader
More Numbers : 4817538

PostSubject: Re: The Zodiac Killer may have been identified at last   Sun Aug 31, 2008 5:29 pm

Alenuska wrote:
Oh yes Wenz indeed I do know like I've said prior when I'm in the uk we must go on the jack the ripper tour and explore white chapel! We could act out all the murders in our Victorian garb and then go for after noon tea and chips! Wouldn't that be fun?

Also have you ever seen the johnny deppe film from Hell? It's quite entertaining and about jack the ripper even if horribly inaccurate and entertains some silly back plot about prince Albert.

I have seen the film and I quite enjoyed it despite all the inaccuracies! I personally love all the Royal family rumours involved with Jack the Ripper! I adore a scandal!

I think a picnic in Highgate sounds rather nice with Earl Grey served in very thin china teacups! Andrew, are you sure you are not actually British my dear?

Well, the Devil he taught us how to rock and then he turned us loose
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Spooky
vip member

Scorpio Rooster
Number of posts : 1421
More Numbers : 4713709
Registration date : 2008-07-28

PostSubject: Re: The Zodiac Killer may have been identified at last   Fri Sep 26, 2008 1:26 am

I've done some reading about ol' Jack, and there was I believe a cousin of the royal family, who was a nut case with a genital deformity after a surgery when he was young. He was prone to blackouts where he'd forget days, and who had bizarre fits of rage caused my women. He was sent to America where he pursued his sub par painting, and right after that the murders stopped in England, but he had two documented cases of wigging out in New York. Once at a gallery I believe, a women sat next to him, and he started to scream at the top of his lungs uncontrollably, and once people calmed him down, he didn't remember doing it. That and a few hookers wound up dead in the Bowery, he fell ill, and those dead hookers just stopped turning up as often in the harbor.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.fetishfactory.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Zodiac Killer may have been identified at last   

Back to top Go down

The Zodiac Killer may have been identified at last
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
TheDarkRealm :: the threads :: Politics & World Events-
Jump to: