HomeHome  Main PageMain Page  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Obama Not a US Citizen

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Re: Obama Not a US Citizen   Fri Sep 12, 2008 6:56 pm

I know this totally conflicts with the entire point of this original post but...
I'd feel much safer with a Canadian as President of the USA.
naughty
Back to top Go down
Ginger_Snaps

Leo Cat
Number of posts : 4545
: : Werewolf
: :
More Numbers : 4792151
Registration date : 2008-07-22

PostSubject: Re: Obama Not a US Citizen   Fri Sep 12, 2008 9:28 pm

Politicians are all the same.

angelofthenight
star member

Scorpio Tiger
Number of posts : 5158
: : The Pumpkin Queen
More Numbers : 4788875

PostSubject: Re: Obama Not a US Citizen   Fri Sep 12, 2008 9:38 pm

^^ That's my same thinking. They all lie and cheat. It's just figuring out which one's the lesser scumbag.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.myspace.com/blkgothchick
Ginger_Snaps

Leo Cat

PostSubject: Re: Obama Not a US Citizen   Fri Sep 12, 2008 10:23 pm

angelofthenight
star member

Scorpio Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Obama Not a US Citizen   Fri Sep 12, 2008 10:25 pm

clap I'm voting for him. Laughing
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Obama Not a US Citizen   Fri Sep 12, 2008 10:33 pm

Ginger_Snaps wrote:
He looks like a hard working, honest, legal alien... he's got my vote. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Ginger_Snaps

Leo Cat

PostSubject: Re: Obama Not a US Citizen   Sat Sep 13, 2008 11:51 am

I don't care if he is legal, if he can eat up Congress and the Senate, he is good for me.

PostSubject: Re: Obama Not a US Citizen   Fri Oct 31, 2008 11:20 pm

Just a new video I found on this topic... food for thought.

Even if you disagree, you have to admit this is an extremely compelling argument.

Obama vid~
Back to top Go down
La Diva Carlotta
supernova

Scorpio Goat
Number of posts : 7864
More Numbers : 4793115
Registration date : 2008-07-23

PostSubject: Re: Obama Not a US Citizen   Sat Nov 01, 2008 12:27 am

^^Um...that case was thrown out of court last Friday, 10/24. Similar cases in two other states challenging Obama's citizenship have also been dismissed. grin

http://ap.google.com/article/ALeqM5jvhtmoNEnyP1Bu6Ol4zJsN94mlewD941NCJG0

http://seattletimes.nwsource.com/html/localnews/2008336576_apohobamacitizenship1stldwritethru.html
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Obama Not a US Citizen   Sat Nov 01, 2008 5:43 pm

I know it was.. Like I said, just "food for thought". It was relevant, so I posted it.
Back to top Go down
deadcoldgothgirl
supernova

Sagittarius Snake
Number of posts : 6332
More Numbers : 4790941
Registration date : 2008-07-24

PostSubject: Re: Obama Not a US Citizen   Sat Nov 01, 2008 7:24 pm

I personally wouldn't mind if he got thrown out of the running for being president. I'm a huge McCain supporter, and I'm sorry but I am extremely tired of hearing about Obama.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.myspace.com/gothic_freak

PostSubject: Re: Obama Not a US Citizen   Sat Nov 01, 2008 7:25 pm

deadcoldgothgirl wrote:
I personally wouldn't mind if he got thrown out of the running for being president. I'm a huge McCain supporter, and I'm sorry but I am extremely tired of hearing about Obama.

Not just for this reason but....

I love you.

LOTS.

hug
Back to top Go down
deadcoldgothgirl
supernova

Sagittarius Snake

PostSubject: Re: Obama Not a US Citizen   Sat Nov 01, 2008 7:28 pm

^^^I love you too. hug

If anyone else is a big McCain supporter and tired of Obama, I love you as well. If you are and Obama supporter I still love you, just a little less. neener I'm just kidding. But I really am tired of him though. It makes me just wish I could cast my vote now and get it all over with.
Back to top Go down
Morwenna
star member

Capricorn Cat
Number of posts : 3717
More Numbers : 4787484

PostSubject: Re: Obama Not a US Citizen   Sat Nov 01, 2008 7:29 pm

I love Obama. Go on...hate me. naughty

Quote :
It makes me just wish I could cast my vote now and get it all over with.

You can...can't you? Isn't there early voting in your state? I could have voted already at the court house but I'm waiting until Tuesday just for the fun of going to the fair grounds and casting my ballot.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Obama Not a US Citizen   Sat Nov 01, 2008 7:36 pm

^Really the only reason you hear more about him and lots less about McCain is a two-fold deal:

*America is all revved about a "different" candidate (i.e. African American)

*The media is mainly left-wing

So... obviously they would focus on him, and give him covers like THIS and THIS, that make him look like flippin' Jesus Christ himself, halo and all...

And poor Mrs. Palin gets a un-retouched, zoomed in shot of her left cheek, with clear imperfections that ANY normal woman has---> Why I hate Newsweek...
Back to top Go down
deadcoldgothgirl
supernova

Sagittarius Snake

PostSubject: Re: Obama Not a US Citizen   Sat Nov 01, 2008 7:54 pm

Morwenna wrote:

Quote :

You can...can't you? Isn't there early voting in your state? I could have voted already at the court house but I'm waiting until Tuesday just for the fun of going to the fair grounds and casting my ballot.

Early voting here is only supposed to be for the people that can't get out of their homes that well or aren't going to be in the state on election day. Besides, they are messing up those ballots a lot lately. So fun for me, I have to get up even earlier on tuesday to go vote before my classes.
Back to top Go down
Alenuska

Capricorn Pig
Number of posts : 270
More Numbers : 4784753
Registration date : 2008-07-25

PostSubject: Re: Obama Not a US Citizen   Sat Nov 01, 2008 7:57 pm

Who cares if Obama is African American Akasha that a problem for you and your conservative stance your not from the south are you?

Secondly stop with the liberal bashing seriously you do not even offer valid or intelligent arguments with your Left wing media claims.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Morwenna
star member

Capricorn Cat

PostSubject: Re: Obama Not a US Citizen   Sat Nov 01, 2008 7:58 pm

deadcoldgothgirl wrote:
Morwenna wrote:

Quote :

Early voting here is only supposed to be for the people that can't get out of their homes that well or aren't going to be in the state on election day. Besides, they are messing up those ballots a lot lately. So fun for me, I have to get up even earlier on tuesday to go vote before my classes.

You have classes on Tuesday? shock That's not right...

Alenuska wrote:
Who cares if Obama is African American Akasha that a problem for you and your conservative stance your not from the south are you?

Secondly stop with the liberal bashing seriously you do not even offer valid or intelligent arguments with your Left wing media claims.

Thank you!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
deadcoldgothgirl
supernova

Sagittarius Snake

PostSubject: Re: Obama Not a US Citizen   Sat Nov 01, 2008 8:05 pm

I know morwenna. I even asked if we could have the day off. Just because one teacher decided he was going to have class no matter what, a lot of the other teachers decided to follow suit. I mean seriously, I know a lot of teachers that already said that they were not going to have class that day. So I don't understand why the teachers didn't just follow suit with that.

tantrum I mean seriously, with all the mumbo jumbo about people not being allowed to vote for stupid reasons and all of the problems there are probably going to be this year because of the high differences in opinion, there shouldn't be school, because that is just one more wall that has to be leaped in order just to vote. I personally think it is rediculous because so many good votes out there said they didn't even want to vote because they don't have time to play games and their classes don't allow them the time to go.

By the way, when you said go on and hate me, I don't hate you because you are voting for someone I don't like. I highly disagree with you, but you have a right to your opinion. Just don't feel bad if I secretly hope your opinion loses. Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Obama Not a US Citizen   Sat Nov 01, 2008 8:17 pm

Alenuska wrote:

Excuse me... shock
As I have said before... I will never post a political rant. A Republican will never change a Democrat, and a Democrat will never change a Republican. Arguing would be futile.

You contribute very little to the forum... I suggest you get to know me better before you publicly and brashly attack my views, thank you very much.

I have no issue with Democrats... in fact, most of my closest friends are some of the most liberal people you would ever meet. So I resent that I am being accused of something I am not.

I live in New York... an extremely liberal state. Calling me racist is almost laughable... my youngest sister is adopted from Leiping, China, and one of my best friends is a homosexual African American man. (Who, I might add... hates Obama with a passion).

Once AGAIN... I am offended, Morwenna and Alenuska. If my "arguments" (though I have yet to make any) are so "unintelligent".... make your own. Tell me what you believe and why. I am not a close minded or confused person... I know what I believe. I have done enough picketing in a bikini in the middle of December for my views to know what they are and why I support them and those cadidates who do support them.
Back to top Go down
angelofthenight
star member

Scorpio Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Obama Not a US Citizen   Sat Nov 01, 2008 8:21 pm

^^ In Akasha's defense, me and her are pretty close. I am a Democrat and African American and I can say that she is far from racist. If she was, we wouldn't be friends at all. I love her to death and vise versa.
Back to top Go down
Alenuska

Capricorn Pig
Number of posts : 270
More Numbers : 4784753
Registration date : 2008-07-25

PostSubject: Re: Obama Not a US Citizen   Sat Nov 01, 2008 8:22 pm

So curious Akasha why try to explain your self ? Nor was I attacking your views sad if you took a difference of a opinion as such why so defensive?

Also terribly sorry my little contributions to this forum are not enough for you but you seem to be the only one to have a problem with that also whats that have to do with our said topic?
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Obama Not a US Citizen   Sat Nov 01, 2008 8:30 pm

angelofthenight wrote:
^^ In Akasha's defense, me and her are pretty close. I am a Democrat and African American and I can say that she is far from racist. If she was, we wouldn't be friends at all. I love her to death and vise versa.

Thank you babydoll. hug (We really need to meet up for lunch one of these days soon!)

Alenuska: I felt the need to defend myself because of the simple fact of human nature. I was being attacked, and called a racist. Did you expect I would sit here and allow you to lie and claim me to be something I clearly am not? Of course not. If I had been attacking you, you would have done the same.

I do not, for the record, "hate" Democrats. I do not understand often times how they can believe some of the issues they do (abortion, capital punishment, that Obama's health care plan would ever in this universe actually work, foreign policies, et cetera....), but I do not dislike many of them. They are as welcome to possess their views as I would hope I am.

Thus far though, I have only been attacked. It appears, given the hostility my opinion has been met with, that Democrats are the most tolerant people in the world...until someone disagrees with them. Neutral

If we discuss politics, may it be only, ONLY about the issues. Personal attacks on me, or anyone else, are the very DEFINITION of "unintelligent".
Back to top Go down
Morwenna
star member

Capricorn Cat

PostSubject: Re: Obama Not a US Citizen   Sat Nov 01, 2008 8:33 pm

Akasha, Alenuska said "Who cares if he is an African American." because you said "*America is all revved about a "different" candidate (i.e. African American)" You have no room to talk. You are so outspoken about your views and it seems you expect everyone else to sit back and take it. Alenuska has every right to reply to you, just as I do. Don't you dare say you are the victim, you attack her because of how much she participates in this forum. Post count or social status has NOTHING to do with it.

Quote :
A Republican will never change a Democrat, and a Democrat will never change a Republican.
Is that so? Hm...I remember these past two elections, before I could vote, I was rooting for Bush because my parents were, but I'm now a Democrat and I'm going to vote for Obama.

Also, Newsweek covers have nothing to do with the candidate's status. I have yet to hear people pick on Palin because she has a blemish on her face. People pick on her because she wants to drill for oil in a national wildlife refuge, thinks that the fact that Alaska neighbors Russia counts as foreign relations, does not support scientific research, used campaign money to buy a $150,000 wardrobe, and believes that humans and dinosaurs coexisted.

You are offended? Well, you offend me too, so we're equal. Okay?
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Obama Not a US Citizen   Sat Nov 01, 2008 8:36 pm

^I'm offended because we made things personal. I'm not offended because of either of your views...

I actually respect an honest reply with good arguments. So thank you. Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Obama Not a US Citizen   

Back to top Go down

Obama Not a US Citizen
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next