HomeHome  Main PageMain Page  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

China is too obsessed with perfection

Go down 
AuthorMessage

PostSubject: China is too obsessed with perfection   Thu Aug 14, 2008 7:28 pm

First we find out the fireworks were CGI... and now this--->

Chinese defend Olympic ceremony lip-synch

Was ANY of it even real?!
Back to top Go down
SPF
vip member

Scorpio Number of posts : 1678
: : Fashionista
: :
More Numbers : 4709073
Registration date : 2008-07-31

PostSubject: Re: China is too obsessed with perfection   Thu Aug 14, 2008 8:16 pm

oh I saw that article yesterday. I cant believe that they thought the other girl was not cute enough. I don't understand why hey would judge a little girl so harshly. I bet she was just as adorable.

China is getting hit hard this year with controversy. their gymnastics team apparently features under aged girls.

America has done something similar. There is an old 90's dance song that features a skinny woman singing the song, when in reality it belongs to a larger womans voice.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: China is too obsessed with perfection   Thu Aug 14, 2008 8:27 pm

Well, before the Olympics started, China did a lot of "clean up" to cover up things they knew the rest of the world would be disgusted at. They passed a whole bunch of laws to combat the horrid pollution of Beijing, they banned to production and vending of dog meat for consumption...they stuffed away the many numerous orphanages that house the thousands of unwanted baby girls due to their ludicrous 1-per-household law...

Yep. Yep.

These Olympics are the first I have actually paid attention to, because they are sure to bring in plenty of wtf controversy and conspiracy notices.
Back to top Go down
Ginger_Snaps

Leo Cat
Number of posts : 4545
: : Werewolf
More Numbers : 4723875
Registration date : 2008-07-22

PostSubject: Re: China is too obsessed with perfection   Thu Aug 14, 2008 8:52 pm

China is trying to sell their way of life and politics to the rest of the world by making themselves look perfect and ideal.

ravengrim

Virgo Rat
Number of posts : 7192
: : The Fallen Angel
More Numbers : 4826229
Registration date : 2008-07-21

PostSubject: Re: China is too obsessed with perfection   Thu Aug 14, 2008 9:45 pm

I could talk about this for days accually,not just because I'm a Buddhist but also because I am a supporter of Amnesty International.
I believe that things in China are very much about appearences and how they look to the world outside has become a great concern of their's recently.It's a shame they care so little about how things really are. sosad

@themorrigan1972
Back to top Go down
View user profile
helen damnation

Gemini Number of posts : 5254
: : Satan's cheerleader
More Numbers : 4817538

PostSubject: Re: China is too obsessed with perfection   Sat Aug 16, 2008 5:50 pm

ravengrim wrote:
I could talk about this for days accually,not just because I'm a Buddhist but also because I am a supporter of Amnesty International.
I believe that things in China are very much about appearences and how they look to the world outside has become a great concern of their's recently.It's a shame they care so little about how things really are. sosad

They've glossed over absolutely everything. The people arriving there don't see the homes that have been knocked down to make way for that bloody appalling birds nest thing, their neglect has all been brushed under the carpet. Let's sugar coat it all and make the Chinese powers that be look kind and caring. Mad

I have to admit that I don't care for the Olympics anyway but my colleagues at work have had the television tuned to it for 8 hours a day so I have been unable to escape it.

Amazing what a country will do to look good when the eyes of the World are on it

Well, the Devil he taught us how to rock and then he turned us loose
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MoonRaven

Cancer Pig
Number of posts : 9359
: : Geisha
More Numbers : 4818843

PostSubject: Re: China is too obsessed with perfection   Sat Aug 16, 2008 11:54 pm

What a terrible thing to do.
No sense in hiding what the world already knows about.

Virgo Rat
Number of posts : 7192
: : The Fallen Angel
More Numbers : 4826229

PostSubject: Re: China is too obsessed with perfection   Fri Sep 26, 2008 4:05 pm

Another Example Of China's Obsession With Perfection.

They seriously thought no one would notice this? shock

@themorrigan1972
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MoonRaven

Cancer Pig
Number of posts : 9359
: : Geisha
More Numbers : 4818843

PostSubject: Re: China is too obsessed with perfection   Fri Sep 26, 2008 4:25 pm

I notice that they are very strict and perfectionists.
I worked for a Chinese man. He was the worst.

PostSubject: Re: China is too obsessed with perfection   

Back to top Go down

China is too obsessed with perfection
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
TheDarkRealm :: the threads :: Politics & World Events-
Jump to: