HomeHome  Main PageMain Page  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 
 

 The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 18 ... 33  Next
AuthorMessage
QueenbHorror
senior member
avatar

Taurus Horse
Number of posts : 829
Age : 27
Location : Warren, Michigan
: :
More Numbers : 2885602
Registration date : 2011-07-18

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   Wed Aug 29, 2012 5:49 pm

^ hug Things will hopefully work out for the best.

I really did a crappy job this semester at planning my classes. :/
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/QueenbHorrorQueen?feature=mhee
Madelchai
vip member
avatar

Sagittarius Rooster
Number of posts : 1309
Age : 35
Location : Massachusetts
: :
More Numbers : 4319565
Registration date : 2008-07-21

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   Thu Aug 30, 2012 6:25 pm

Her cat's been missing since last Friday.

Found out today it got hit by a car and is dead. She had to go in and identify the collar.

Bad day. I'm sad for her because I know how devastated she is, and also personally sad because I liked the cat as well, even though I was only around it for a bit over a week.

It's a damn shame.



Ultimate sadface.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DarkDreamer
senior member
avatar

Pisces Horse
Number of posts : 933
Age : 27
Location : Massachusetts
: :
More Numbers : 4253593
Registration date : 2008-09-09

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   Thu Aug 30, 2012 11:06 pm

Madelchai, that's awful. I'm so sorry about the cat... they're all such incredible and beautiful creatures with such spirit and personality to them. It's always so painful to lose a cat... even if you didn't know the cat very well to begin with.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DarkDreamer
senior member
avatar

Pisces Horse
Number of posts : 933
Age : 27
Location : Massachusetts
: :
More Numbers : 4253593
Registration date : 2008-09-09

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   Fri Aug 31, 2012 5:57 pm

Oh cool. My endometruim is being shredded apart by my iud. Well... that explains why I've been having chronic abdominal pain...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
La Diva Carlotta
supernova
avatar

Scorpio Goat
Number of posts : 7857
Age : 37
Location : New York City
: :
More Numbers : 4321741
Registration date : 2008-07-23

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   Sat Sep 01, 2012 11:56 am

^^What?! That's crazy! Sounds awful. What happens now?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
endless dark
admin
avatar

Sagittarius Monkey
Number of posts : 6429
Age : 36
Location : Roc. NY
: : Fearless Leader
: :
More Numbers : 4417576
Registration date : 2008-07-21

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   Sat Sep 01, 2012 6:38 pm

sh*t going on I can't post, I wish I could but...
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.darkrealm13.com
La Diva Carlotta
supernova
avatar

Scorpio Goat
Number of posts : 7857
Age : 37
Location : New York City
: :
More Numbers : 4321741
Registration date : 2008-07-23

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   Sun Sep 02, 2012 10:21 am

I've been feeling left out lately. People suck. Screw this sh*t, I'm gettin' a cat. Neutral

...and so, La Diva's progression into cat lady madness begins......

LOL
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Madelchai
vip member
avatar

Sagittarius Rooster
Number of posts : 1309
Age : 35
Location : Massachusetts
: :
More Numbers : 4319565
Registration date : 2008-07-21

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   Sun Sep 02, 2012 11:58 am

La Diva Carlotta wrote:
I've been feeling left out lately. People suck. Screw this sh*t, I'm gettin' a cat. Neutral

...and so, La Diva's progression into cat lady madness begins......

LOL

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ginger_Snaps
Moderator
avatar

Leo Cat
Number of posts : 4519
Age : 29
Location : The Otherworld
: : Werewolf
: :
More Numbers : 4320757
Registration date : 2008-07-22

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   Mon Sep 03, 2012 8:56 pm

Well, it looks like I'm allergic to Diflucan.

_________________
I'm a werewolf, not a vampire!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.freewebs.com/madammarieshorrordollz/
QueenbHorror
senior member
avatar

Taurus Horse
Number of posts : 829
Age : 27
Location : Warren, Michigan
: :
More Numbers : 2885602
Registration date : 2011-07-18

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   Tue Sep 04, 2012 12:23 pm

DarkDreamer- That sounds awful! At least they found what is causing you the horrible pain, but I hope that your doctors can help you towards the road of recovery.

Ginger- Thats no fun. Did you have to go back to the hospital because of it?

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/QueenbHorrorQueen?feature=mhee
Ginger_Snaps
Moderator
avatar

Leo Cat
Number of posts : 4519
Age : 29
Location : The Otherworld
: : Werewolf
: :
More Numbers : 4320757
Registration date : 2008-07-22

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   Tue Sep 04, 2012 9:59 pm

QueenbHorror wrote:
DarkDreamer- That sounds awful! At least they found what is causing you the horrible pain, but I hope that your doctors can help you towards the road of recovery.

Ginger- Thats no fun. Did you have to go back to the hospital because of it?


Oh no, it was a mild skin reaction that just required that I took an anti-histamine and drink loads of water.

_________________
I'm a werewolf, not a vampire!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.freewebs.com/madammarieshorrordollz/
deadcoldgothgirl
supernova
avatar

Sagittarius Snake
Number of posts : 6332
Age : 27
Location : Roseville MI
: :
More Numbers : 4319574
Registration date : 2008-07-24

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   Fri Sep 07, 2012 4:57 pm

Why are some people allowed to reproduce? I'm almost done with college, not married, and I don't have any kids. I was bored last night so I started doing searches on people I used to know and didn't like because they were all scum. Every single one has a kid. Some of them with each other. wtf? These people barely work, are uneducated, do drugs and party all day; even though they have kids. I pity those kids. I also hope some of them will learn morals and get the hell out as soon as they can.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.myspace.com/gothic_freak
Ginger_Snaps
Moderator
avatar

Leo Cat
Number of posts : 4519
Age : 29
Location : The Otherworld
: : Werewolf
: :
More Numbers : 4320757
Registration date : 2008-07-22

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   Fri Sep 07, 2012 6:38 pm

deadcoldgothgirl wrote:
Why are some people allowed to reproduce? I'm almost done with college, not married, and I don't have any kids. I was bored last night so I started doing searches on people I used to know and didn't like because they were all scum. Every single one has a kid. Some of them with each other. wtf? These people barely work, are uneducated, do drugs and party all day; even though they have kids. I pity those kids. I also hope some of them will learn morals and get the hell out as soon as they can.

Because there is an inverse correlation between education and the number of kids a person has; the higher the level the education the fewer the kids.

_________________
I'm a werewolf, not a vampire!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.freewebs.com/madammarieshorrordollz/
QueenbHorror
senior member
avatar

Taurus Horse
Number of posts : 829
Age : 27
Location : Warren, Michigan
: :
More Numbers : 2885602
Registration date : 2011-07-18

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   Sat Sep 08, 2012 3:56 am

Kinda sad I have no one to go with to a haunted garage sale tomorrow. I don't mind shopping by my self, I actually prefer it, it's just that I don't want to get stuck talking to this one guy that always sells there. (And I figured if I had someone with me, it would deter him from his usual creepyness) Its no fun to shop when you have a shadow following you around! I even stopped going to events that I know hes selling at, which is dumb. But I did get him to stop sending me messages on-line a while ago, so hopefully he doesn't try to start up a conversation with me tomorrow.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/QueenbHorrorQueen?feature=mhee
Ginger_Snaps
Moderator
avatar

Leo Cat
Number of posts : 4519
Age : 29
Location : The Otherworld
: : Werewolf
: :
More Numbers : 4320757
Registration date : 2008-07-22

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   Sat Sep 08, 2012 4:56 am

QueenbHorror wrote:
Kinda sad I have no one to go with to a haunted garage sale tomorrow. I don't mind shopping by my self, I actually prefer it, it's just that I don't want to get stuck talking to this one guy that always sells there. (And I figured if I had someone with me, it would deter him from his usual creepyness) Its no fun to shop when you have a shadow following you around! I even stopped going to events that I know hes selling at, which is dumb. But I did get him to stop sending me messages on-line a while ago, so hopefully he doesn't try to start up a conversation with me tomorrow.

*puppy dog eyes* Aw, I want to go to something like that.

_________________
I'm a werewolf, not a vampire!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.freewebs.com/madammarieshorrordollz/
QueenbHorror
senior member
avatar

Taurus Horse
Number of posts : 829
Age : 27
Location : Warren, Michigan
: :
More Numbers : 2885602
Registration date : 2011-07-18

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   Sat Sep 08, 2012 10:13 am

^I wish I could bring you!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/QueenbHorrorQueen?feature=mhee
Madelchai
vip member
avatar

Sagittarius Rooster
Number of posts : 1309
Age : 35
Location : Massachusetts
: :
More Numbers : 4319565
Registration date : 2008-07-21

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   Sat Sep 08, 2012 3:50 pm

Have I mentioned today that I hate wireless internet connections?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
QueenbHorror
senior member
avatar

Taurus Horse
Number of posts : 829
Age : 27
Location : Warren, Michigan
: :
More Numbers : 2885602
Registration date : 2011-07-18

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   Sun Sep 09, 2012 10:22 pm

^I'm with you on that one.

Irritated that I can't access my chemistry notes or homework on-line. On-line homework, why must we have a love/hate relationship?
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/QueenbHorrorQueen?feature=mhee
deadcoldgothgirl
supernova
avatar

Sagittarius Snake
Number of posts : 6332
Age : 27
Location : Roseville MI
: :
More Numbers : 4319574
Registration date : 2008-07-24

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   Mon Sep 10, 2012 11:11 pm

Single again. Can't stop crying. Hurt. I should have expected it. I shouldn't be this upset. I should be able to handle myself better. But I'm not.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.myspace.com/gothic_freak
Ginger_Snaps
Moderator
avatar

Leo Cat
Number of posts : 4519
Age : 29
Location : The Otherworld
: : Werewolf
: :
More Numbers : 4320757
Registration date : 2008-07-22

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   Tue Sep 11, 2012 12:41 am

deadcoldgothgirl wrote:
Single again. Can't stop crying. Hurt. I should have expected it. I shouldn't be this upset. I should be able to handle myself better. But I'm not.

You should be enjoying your singlehood. Ain't nobody tying you down and you can do whatever the hell you want with whomever you want without having to answer, "Where've you been and who've you been with?"

_________________
I'm a werewolf, not a vampire!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.freewebs.com/madammarieshorrordollz/
La Diva Carlotta
supernova
avatar

Scorpio Goat
Number of posts : 7857
Age : 37
Location : New York City
: :
More Numbers : 4321741
Registration date : 2008-07-23

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   Tue Sep 11, 2012 1:59 am

Ginger_Snaps wrote:
deadcoldgothgirl wrote:
Single again. Can't stop crying. Hurt. I should have expected it. I shouldn't be this upset. I should be able to handle myself better. But I'm not.

You should be enjoying your singlehood. Ain't nobody tying you down and you can do whatever the hell you want with whomever you want without having to answer, "Where've you been and who've you been with?"

Amen, sister!!! Been married for 9 years, as much as I love my mister, there are times when I miss the freedom of singlehood.

But seriously, DCGG, sorry about your breakup. I know how hard they can be. Don't know what happened or how it happened, but I sincerely hope you can get past this. Take care of yourself, kiddo.

hug hug hug
Back to top Go down
View user profile
La Diva Carlotta
supernova
avatar

Scorpio Goat
Number of posts : 7857
Age : 37
Location : New York City
: :
More Numbers : 4321741
Registration date : 2008-07-23

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   Tue Sep 11, 2012 10:42 am

I really hate being in NYC on September 11. I can't deal with all the contrived sentimentality. I have no issues with the memorial services and whatnot, but was it really necessary for the city buses to all pull over to observe a one minute moment of silence this morning?

Last year the hubby and I were on our way to Iceland on Sept. 11 so we were able to avoid the silliness. I really wish we had the resources to make a similar escape this year.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
endless dark
admin
avatar

Sagittarius Monkey
Number of posts : 6429
Age : 36
Location : Roc. NY
: : Fearless Leader
: :
More Numbers : 4417576
Registration date : 2008-07-21

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   Tue Sep 11, 2012 11:19 am

La Diva Carlotta wrote:
I really hate being in NYC on September 11. I can't deal with all the contrived sentimentality. I have no issues with the memorial services and whatnot, but was it really necessary for the city buses to all pull over to observe a one minute moment of silence this morning?

Last year the hubby and I were on our way to Iceland on Sept. 11 so we were able to avoid the silliness. I really wish we had the resources to make a similar escape this year.
oddly enough I never even thought about how bad it has to be for people that actually live in the city, I thought it was bad enough here being media blitzed
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.darkrealm13.com
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   Tue Sep 11, 2012 2:34 pm

Huh. I didn't even notice until people started posting a lot of American flags on facebook. Yay! Germany allowed me to escape! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Ginger_Snaps
Moderator
avatar

Leo Cat
Number of posts : 4519
Age : 29
Location : The Otherworld
: : Werewolf
: :
More Numbers : 4320757
Registration date : 2008-07-22

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   Tue Sep 11, 2012 3:19 pm

I really hate the on screen keyboard my phone has because I'm constantly hitting the wrong letters making typing more difficult and painstaking (it doesn't have an external keyboard).

_________________
I'm a werewolf, not a vampire!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.freewebs.com/madammarieshorrordollz/
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   

Back to top Go down
 
The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 33Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 18 ... 33  Next
 Similar topics
-
» Major-General Joseph Henry Laye
» Lieut-General Sir F. Forerstier Walker
» Major-General CHERRY-GARRARD,
» Built by General Redvers Buller in 1868.
» General Cao Cao (Complete and ready to be reviewed)

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
TheDarkRealm :: the threads :: Lifestyle-
Jump to: