HomeHome  Main PageMain Page  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Policeman squirts himself with pepper spray, has jaw broken and gets acidentally tasered - on Friday 13th

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
ravengrim

Virgo Rat
Number of posts : 7189
: : The Fallen Angel
: :
More Numbers : 4580694
Registration date : 2008-07-21

PostSubject: Policeman squirts himself with pepper spray, has jaw broken and gets acidentally tasered - on Friday 13th   Sun Sep 12, 2010 5:01 pm

Policeman squirts himself with pepper spray, has jaw broken and gets acidentally tasered - on Friday 13th

Quote :
A police officer apprehended a thug despite squirting pepper spray in his own face, having his jaw dislocated and being shot with a Taser – all on Friday 13th.

What should have been a routine call turned sour when PC Jason Mepham tried to have a quiet word with Jason King following reports of a disturbance in Murdoch Close, Redruth, Cornwall.

King began to run away, but then turned and faced the chasing officer, squaring up for a fight.

The shocked officer tried to reason with King, but said he felt so threatened that he deployed his Captor control spray.

He sprayed once, which temporarily halted King's charge, but when his attacker charged again he fired a second burst of gas, which blew back into his own face.

A colleague arrived and grabbed hold of King, but the ordeal was not over for PC Mepham, who, disorientated, face burning and eyes watering, was punched by another man who arrived on the scene.

The officer told reporters: "I felt my jaw go to the side of my face and then my head followed. I had terrible shooting pains.

"I'd never had anything like it before. My jaw had to be dislocated."

Now badly injured and in considerable pain, PC Mepham found himself in a desperate struggle with his new assailant. The second officer, seeing his colleague in trouble, let go of King and fired his Taser gun.

You can guess what happened next.

Not a great day for the police officer.

@themorrigan1972
Back to top Go down
View user profile
helen damnation

Gemini Number of posts : 5254
: : Satan's cheerleader
More Numbers : 4572007
Registration date : 2008-07-21

PostSubject: Re: Policeman squirts himself with pepper spray, has jaw broken and gets acidentally tasered - on Friday 13th   Sun Sep 12, 2010 5:41 pm

That's the quality of a British bobby - brawn over brains every bloody time

Well, the Devil he taught us how to rock and then he turned us loose
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ginger_Snaps

Leo Cat
Number of posts : 4538
: : Werewolf
More Numbers : 4478336
Registration date : 2008-07-22

PostSubject: Re: Policeman squirts himself with pepper spray, has jaw broken and gets acidentally tasered - on Friday 13th   Sun Sep 12, 2010 7:27 pm

helen damnation wrote:
That's the quality of a British bobby - brawn over brains every bloody time

It's the same here.

deadcoldgothgirl
supernova

Sagittarius Snake
Number of posts : 6332
More Numbers : 4477134
Registration date : 2008-07-24

PostSubject: Re: Policeman squirts himself with pepper spray, has jaw broken and gets acidentally tasered - on Friday 13th   Mon Sep 13, 2010 1:07 am

Even though it sucks to be him it is a bit funny in a way. But I can also feel sympathy. Both my aunt and one of my brothers are cops. My brother literally had to let this huge manly pregnant lady beat the crap out of him because both him and his partner were out numbered 6 drunks and the lady. He couldn't fight back because she was pregnant and he couldn't risk hurting her baby. So he had to let both of them be attacked until back up showed up. The job isn't always easy or safe.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.myspace.com/gothic_freak
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Policeman squirts himself with pepper spray, has jaw broken and gets acidentally tasered - on Friday 13th   

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1