HomeHome  Main PageMain Page  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
» Random Thoughts
by endless dark Fri Dec 08, 2017 10:18 pm

» The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.
by Vampira132 Thu Dec 07, 2017 7:52 am

» What is everyone doing at the mo?
by Ginger_Snaps Tue Nov 28, 2017 2:08 am

» Post Random Pictures of yourself!
by Vampira132 Mon Nov 27, 2017 6:26 pm

» What Are You Listening To Now?
by Vampira132 Mon Nov 27, 2017 6:15 pm

» The Official Birthday thread!
by GhostRed Wed Nov 22, 2017 6:14 pm

» Recent Acquisitions Thread
by Vampira132 Wed Nov 22, 2017 12:17 am

» Things you want to learn!
by Vampira132 Wed Nov 22, 2017 12:12 am

» I feel Happy
by endless dark Mon Nov 20, 2017 3:12 pm

» What Are You Currently Watching?
by ravengrim Sun Nov 19, 2017 10:17 pm

» Current Reads
by ravengrim Sun Nov 19, 2017 10:01 pm

» Dream Thread
by endless dark Fri Nov 03, 2017 11:57 pm

» ^*^ Happy Halloween ^*^
by GhostRed Tue Oct 31, 2017 2:40 pm

Like/Tweet/+1
Most Viewed Topics
Random Thoughts
What is everyone doing at the mo?
The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.
I feel Happy
The funny pages
The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.
The Official Birthday thread!
What's The Last Movie You Saw?
Post Random Pictures of yourself!
Recent Acquisitions Thread
Similar topics

Share | 

Your Creepiest Paranormal Experience

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
    Go to page : Previous  1, 2
    AuthorMessage
    angelofthenight
    star member

Scorpio Tiger
    Number of posts : 5158
    : : The Pumpkin Queen
    : :
    More Numbers : 4505267
    Registration date : 2008-07-22

PostSubject: Re: Your Creepiest Paranormal Experience   Sat Aug 09, 2008 4:10 pm

I just had the weirdest experience last night. Before I go into it, i'll give a brief background.

Last year, I was engaged to a man that I knew since I was 9. He was my best friend in the world. Last year, he, his twin brother and my other best friend were in a car accident. A drunk college student hit them and my love Roarke and his twin brother Roanoke both died a few days later.

Two days ago, I saw their parents. I wanted to give them the engagemebt ring back because it was in their family since 1755 and I couldn't hold onto it anymore. Yesterday, all day felt like I was being followed by someone. I felt someone playing in my hair but no one was there. My guinea pig kept purring and he only purs when someone touches him. I let it go and went to bed. Ended up having a dream and Roarke was there. He told me that he always visits me when i'm awake and calls my name, hoping i'd hear him. He told me that the ring belongs on my finger always and that it's mine.

Woke up this morning just to find that ring on my finger and a lockett I gave him when I was 15. That lockett was around his neck when he was entombed. He's Russian and his parents didn't want them burried but entombed.
    Back to top Go down
    View user profile http://www.myspace.com/blkgothchick
    endless dark
    admin

Sagittarius Monkey
    Number of posts : 6457
    : : Fearless Leader
    More Numbers : 4605360
    Registration date : 2008-07-21

PostSubject: Re: Your Creepiest Paranormal Experience   Sat Aug 09, 2008 4:33 pm

Ok, I had to really dig for this one since a lot of the super natural things don't creep me out, expecialy since like I said earlier in a post "nearly every house I've lived in has been haunted" and I was doing paranormal research for a while there and not just ghosts either... OK anyway, back on track, this happened within the last year so some might remember me mentioning it.

I woke up at around 330 in the morning and I didn't move, I just layed there and was looking in the mirror I have by my bed and right behind me were 3 or 4 little, "things". They weren't really tall or anything, they were really tiny, maybe 2 or 3 feet, I could only see them because they were standing on a book shelf and where I have my CD's and cloths and they had glowing eyes and moved even when they weren't moving. It was a wobble or jiggle type of moving. Then there was a large creature that walked right behind me, I think it was a giant rat or maybe a dog. It looked like dalie and HR Giger met up and made this thing, it had the skin that looks tight and hard that the Alien from Alien has, I could see its bones and it had those long thin legs that you'd see in a Dalie painting.

It didn't really scare me but it did unsettle me a bit because I've never seen anything like that before. I guess I'd have to call that the creepiest since I've never run into anything like that before or after
    Back to top Go down
    View user profile http://www.darkrealm13.com

PostSubject: Re: Your Creepiest Paranormal Experience   Sat Aug 09, 2008 5:37 pm

angelofthenight wrote:
    I just had the weirdest experience last night. Before I go into it, i'll give a brief background.

Last year, I was engaged to a man that I knew since I was 9. He was my best friend in the world. Last year, he, his twin brother and my other best friend were in a car accident. A drunk college student hit them and my love Roarke and his twin brother Roanoke both died a few days later.

Two days ago, I saw their parents. I wanted to give them the engagemebt ring back because it was in their family since 1755 and I couldn't hold onto it anymore. Yesterday, all day felt like I was being followed by someone. I felt someone playing in my hair but no one was there. My guinea pig kept purring and he only purs when someone touches him. I let it go and went to bed. Ended up having a dream and Roarke was there. He told me that he always visits me when i'm awake and calls my name, hoping i'd hear him. He told me that the ring belongs on my finger always and that it's mine.

Woke up this morning just to find that ring on my finger and a lockett I gave him when I was 15. That lockett was around his neck when he was entombed. He's Russian and his parents didn't want them burried but entombed.

HOLY SH!T. That...is crazy. (I'm also very sorry to hear about your lost love... sad or frown)
    Back to top Go down
    MoonRaven

Cancer Pig
    Number of posts : 9359
    : : Geisha
    More Numbers : 4603511

PostSubject: Re: Your Creepiest Paranormal Experience   Sat Aug 09, 2008 6:31 pm

What a terrible thing to go through Angel hug

But that is creepy how you got the necklace back Shocked

star member

Scorpio Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Your Creepiest Paranormal Experience   Sat Aug 09, 2008 6:49 pm

Thanks guys. It was creepy. I had a friend to go down to the cemetary to go see him since he has special access to the cemetaries. The lockett wasn't in there with him and that freaks me out because ithe one around my neck is the same exact one that I put in there at his funeral!
    Back to top Go down
    MoonRaven

Cancer Pig

PostSubject: Re: Your Creepiest Paranormal Experience   Sat Aug 09, 2008 7:07 pm

Oh goodness Shocked

star member

Scorpio Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Your Creepiest Paranormal Experience   Sat Aug 09, 2008 7:09 pm

I'm just really freaked out right now. I have no idea what's going on.
    Back to top Go down
    MoonRaven

Cancer Pig

PostSubject: Re: Your Creepiest Paranormal Experience   Tue Aug 26, 2008 11:56 pm

My neighbour told me that one night she had set her alarm for her husband and then went to bed.
    When she woke up to check the time, the alarm clock wasn't there.
    She felt something behind her back. It was the clock. And the cord was wrapped around her body more than once.

star member

Virgo Cat
    Number of posts : 3077
    More Numbers : 4483005
    Registration date : 2008-08-09

PostSubject: Re: Your Creepiest Paranormal Experience   Wed Aug 27, 2008 2:04 am

pale
    That is some freaky-deaky sh*t right there
    Back to top Go down
    View user profile https://www.viewbug.com/member/scphotographic
    MoonRaven

Cancer Pig

PostSubject: Re: Your Creepiest Paranormal Experience   Wed Aug 27, 2008 12:59 pm

Really weird stuff has been happening a lot to her lately.
    I said she needs to exorcise her house. But I'm not the only one to tell her that either.
    I gave her a list of incense to try.
    It's weird. She sees things. Apparently the house is haunted.
    I don't know what the heck is going on over there meh

star member

Scorpio Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Your Creepiest Paranormal Experience   Wed Aug 27, 2008 2:56 pm

Aww man, I would not want to visit them. That is really freaky. Shocked
    Back to top Go down
    Luminita

Pisces Goat
    Number of posts : 59
    More Numbers : 4504911

PostSubject: Re: Your Creepiest Paranormal Experience   Tue Oct 21, 2008 8:24 am

my life has been filled with strange occurences and some correlations with mythology.

1. i nearly died three times within the first year of my life.

2. I regularly hear chanting in hindi, japanese,irish, or norse. dont ask how i know, i just feel that those are the languages that i hear when i hear those chants. I remember hearing my granddad who died when i was 3 singing to me in japanese and punjabi. And occasionally i'll randomly hear and smell the things that are distinctly indian. I once heard mumble the entire story of the ramayana under my breath with out my knowledge till some one told me.

3.when i was six i got up for a drink of water and saw something that my mom to this day insist was a racoon. Rolling Eyes It was on top of a white storage cabiniet my mom used for dried goods. the thing stood up looked at me and smiled this shark toothed smile. it looked like dobby from harry potter only it had elf ears. I high tailed it back to my room and under my covers.

4. one time i was walking home at night and i heard wings flapping behind me, i looked up and saw what appeared to be a raven of some sort. the bird flied behind me all the way to my house. and this happened to be in the middle of winter. For over a year before that i would see three ravens pass my window at least once a day,every single day.
    Back to top Go down
    View user profile
    helen damnation

Gemini Number of posts : 5254
    : : Satan's cheerleader
    More Numbers : 4602206

PostSubject: Re: Your Creepiest Paranormal Experience   Fri Oct 24, 2008 5:35 pm

MoonRaven wrote:
    Really weird stuff has been happening a lot to her lately.
    I said she needs to exorcise her house. But I'm not the only one to tell her that either.
    I gave her a list of incense to try.
    It's weird. She sees things. Apparently the house is haunted.
    I don't know what the heck is going on over there meh

She just needs to tell them very firmly to GO AWAY and that they are at peace and need to travel towards the light.

You don't need any special technique - some poor souls don't know that they have passed and just need to be guided in the right direction

Well, the Devil he taught us how to rock and then he turned us loose
    Back to top Go down
    View user profile
    Succubus
    supernova

Libra Tiger
    Number of posts : 6201
    More Numbers : 4454942
    Registration date : 2008-08-29

PostSubject: Re: Your Creepiest Paranormal Experience   Fri Oct 24, 2008 5:47 pm

o.k. maybe I should share this I have told my boyfriend already...Yesterday in Calvary Cemetery I was taking pics .(the ones I have posted) Came across this lovely crypt with the most beautiful artwork of vines that had weathered to a green patina. Before I got out of my car I took a BRAND new pack of batteries out of my purse (the good kind) and opened them up and placed them into my camera. I approached the crypt and got in front of it to catch this door grate of vines and went to snap my picture my camera without warning shut off as soon as I snapped the picture but before it shut off I did indeed capture the grate and in the bottom left hand corner was this pink blob (I thought it was my finger ) which it could not be cause my finger was no where near the lens. The funny thing is when my battery is running low on my camera it beeps and the battery level flashes red at you. Never in my life has it just shut off without warning. So I said o.k. stepped back a little and turned my camera back on ...camera worked fine. Battery level was good . Went back into position and tried to take the pic again. I got the pic but this time the blob was blue and in the same corner of the picture and the same thing happen my camera shut off without warning. So I backed away and texted my boyfriend and said I was freaked out. Before I walked away I turned towards the crypt and said " I love your grate and I just wanted to share the beauty of it with others" . I ended up taking several more pics with that camera with the same batteries and not once did the camera shut off. When I got home to load my sd card into the computer to see the pics they were gone from the card.
    Back to top Go down
    View user profile
    angelofthenight
    star member

Scorpio Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Your Creepiest Paranormal Experience   Fri Oct 24, 2008 7:50 pm

Oh my, that is pretty creepy Shocked
    Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Your Creepiest Paranormal Experience   Fri Oct 24, 2008 9:18 pm

Unfortunately there's only a few select movies that can creep me out... for the most part, everything else I'm desensitized to as far as fear/horror goes (that isn't a phobia).

That said... I can sense spirits and demons... used to be able to see at least spirits but mostly sense now a days. One night while I was playing with a Ouija Board... it was so intense I started crying uncontrollably... not like "boo hoo" cry but tears were coming out of my eyes because it was so intense.
    The only other time I've experienced something that intense was around Guthrie, OK... there's an abandon hospital... so naturally spiritual activity is bound to occur there... but also a bunch of poseurs & wannabes... idiot kids who don't know what they're doing... has done a lot of occult stuff there... so wouldn't be surprised if something wasn't summoned there or the spirits were angered.

Other than that... not much else.
    Kinda sad...
    sad or frown
    Back to top Go down
    Morwenna
    star member

Capricorn Cat
    Number of posts : 3717
    More Numbers : 4503876
    Registration date : 2008-07-23

PostSubject: Re: Your Creepiest Paranormal Experience   Fri Oct 24, 2008 9:33 pm

I used to live in an old Edwardian house. When we moved out, we had to go back to the house to clean up a little bit. There was nothing in the house, but we had to scrub floors and walls. Well, when I walked through the door, my blood sugar plummeted and I was so weak and shaky I couldn't help clean. Then later, my mom, brother, and I were all in the kitchen (we were the only ones in the house) and we heard this huge *thunk* upstairs. There was nothing that could have caused it!

An old woman died in that house many years ago. When we were having our moving sale, the old woman's granddaughter came and told us about her. I think it's the old woman that haunts that house, but I also think there's a darker force she protected us from.

Here's a picture of the house-
    Back to top Go down
    View user profile
    MoonRaven

Cancer Pig

PostSubject: Re: Your Creepiest Paranormal Experience   Sat Oct 25, 2008 1:07 am

Shocked Creepy stuff people.
    Getting the willie's.

star member

Scorpio Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Your Creepiest Paranormal Experience   Sat Oct 25, 2008 1:46 am

Just looking at that house gives me the creeps Shocked
    Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Your Creepiest Paranormal Experience   Sat Oct 25, 2008 1:48 am

meh
    I find it to be quite cozy personally...
    Back to top Go down
    Morwenna
    star member

Capricorn Cat
    Number of posts : 3717
    More Numbers : 4503876
    Registration date : 2008-07-23

PostSubject: Re: Your Creepiest Paranormal Experience   Sat Oct 25, 2008 2:12 am

It was a very cozy house. Built in 1901...I grew up there..many many memories, good and bad.
    Back to top Go down
    View user profile
    MoonRaven

Cancer Pig

PostSubject: Re: Your Creepiest Paranormal Experience   Sat Oct 25, 2008 11:52 pm

The house next to mine, people say looks like the house from The Amittyville Horror.

PostSubject: Re: Your Creepiest Paranormal Experience   Sun Feb 15, 2009 3:55 pm

Once when I was about 13, I just woke up one night completely terrified. I didn't know why, but I knew there was something out the window. I was up on the second floor, looked down to the sidewalk that was in between the old and new garage. I just sat there terrified and watched. After a few minutes the shadows actually moved TOWARDS our security light. And it was a shadow because I could still see through it. I dived back under my covers and hoped it didn't come inside the house. I didn't fall back asleep that night so I know it wasn't a dream, and I've had sleeping problems ever since then. That's also around the time I started to get into the darker stuff in life.
    Back to top Go down
    Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Your Creepiest Paranormal Experience   

Back to top Go down

Your Creepiest Paranormal Experience
    View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
    Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2