HomeHome  Main PageMain Page  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

5 Scientific Reasons a Zombie Apocalypse Could Actually Happen

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Bone_Shaker

Capricorn Dragon
Number of posts : 26
: :
More Numbers : 3601614
Registration date : 2010-02-16

PostSubject: 5 Scientific Reasons a Zombie Apocalypse Could Actually Happen   Wed Feb 24, 2010 4:30 pm

We found out recently that if you try to leave a little kid in a graveyard late at night, he'll freak out. Even if you offer to leave him a gun to protect himself. Why? It's because on some instinctual level, all humans know it's just a matter of time until the zombies show up.

Our culture is full of tales of the undead walking the Earth, from our religions to our comic books. But, some sort of zombie apocalypse isn't actually possible, right?

Right?

Guys?

Actually, yes. It's quite possible. Here's five ways it could happen, according to science.

5. Brain Parasites

4. Neurotoxins

3. The Real Rage Virus

2. Neurogenesis

1. Nanobots

Explanation here:
http://www.cracked.com/article_15643_5-scientific-reasons-zombie-apocalypse-could-actually-happen_p5.html
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SPF
vip member

Scorpio Number of posts : 1678
: : Fashionista
More Numbers : 4345372
Registration date : 2008-07-31

PostSubject: Re: 5 Scientific Reasons a Zombie Apocalypse Could Actually Happen   Wed Feb 24, 2010 7:37 pm

^^^haha thats awesome. I am glad I read the zombie survival guide
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ginger_Snaps

Leo Cat
Number of posts : 4521
: : Werewolf
More Numbers : 4360149
Registration date : 2008-07-22

PostSubject: Re: 5 Scientific Reasons a Zombie Apocalypse Could Actually Happen   Wed Feb 24, 2010 9:50 pm

Cracked...more credibility than Fox News.

deadcoldgothgirl
supernova

Sagittarius Snake
Number of posts : 6332
More Numbers : 4358964
Registration date : 2008-07-24

PostSubject: Re: 5 Scientific Reasons a Zombie Apocalypse Could Actually Happen   Wed Feb 24, 2010 11:57 pm

Seriously, everyone tells me I'm crazy when I say it could happen. I just don't wanna wake up one day to someone chewing on me, about to chew on me, or look out my window and seeing them trying to attack my house. I have had several talks with zombie about this. I have also given it much thought about how well I would be protected living in my house. The answer? Not very well people. I have windows to every room in my house and the upper walls of the basement. My doors aren't made of good wood so they would go down easily. So unless I was about and about or I had my guns ready, I would die.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.myspace.com/gothic_freak
Ginger_Snaps

Leo Cat
Number of posts : 4521
: : Werewolf
More Numbers : 4360149
Registration date : 2008-07-22

PostSubject: Re: 5 Scientific Reasons a Zombie Apocalypse Could Actually Happen   Thu Feb 25, 2010 2:57 am

At least I can say that I have plexy-glass windows and metal doors. I also have no problem whacking dead people with an aluminum door stopper.

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 5 Scientific Reasons a Zombie Apocalypse Could Actually Happen   

Back to top Go down

5 Scientific Reasons a Zombie Apocalypse Could Actually Happen
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1