HomeHome  Main PageMain Page  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Squids Beaching? Artic ocean Blobs? Possibly linked?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Alenuska

Capricorn Pig
Number of posts : 270
More Numbers : 4784753
Registration date : 2008-07-25

PostSubject: Squids Beaching? Artic ocean Blobs? Possibly linked?   Fri Jul 17, 2009 3:43 pm

I found these two stories very interesting although with the Squids beaching them selves. I admit i'm a touch skeptical it has anything to do with the earth quake they suggest but a new possible secret sonar thats been developed in wake of north korea launching missles. Which as is result is causing all sorts of chaos for the marine life.

Also the artic blob just puzzels me but i'm curious if its possibly somthing that was previously trapped in the artic ice due to the melting has been re released into the ocean..

Squids washing up result of earth quake or Experimental sonar ?

http://www.nbcbayarea.com/news/local/Giant-Squid-Wash-Up-Minutes-After-SoCal-Quake--.html

The artic blob.
http://www.adn.com/2835/story/864687.html
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Morwenna
star member

Capricorn Cat
Number of posts : 3717
: :
More Numbers : 4787484
Registration date : 2008-07-23

PostSubject: Re: Squids Beaching? Artic ocean Blobs? Possibly linked?   Sat Jul 18, 2009 1:03 pm

The blob of goo is probably a whale carcass whose skeleton has fallen to the sea floor, leaving a mass of blubber and skin still floating.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Squids Beaching? Artic ocean Blobs? Possibly linked?
Page 1 of 1