HomeHome  Main PageMain Page  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Michigain Dog man

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Alenuska

Capricorn Pig
Number of posts : 270
More Numbers : 4430243
Registration date : 2008-07-25

PostSubject: Michigain Dog man   Wed Jul 15, 2009 9:19 pm

I came across this link and thought some of you might be interested mind you I'm usually not really big into cryptid videos. And it tends to be a bit of a departcher from my usual paranormal occut / vampire related things.

http://naturalplane.blogspot.com/2009/07/another-look-michigan-dogman.html
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ravengrim

Virgo Rat
Number of posts : 7185
: : The Fallen Angel
: :
More Numbers : 4539987
Registration date : 2008-07-21

PostSubject: Re: Michigain Dog man   Wed Jul 15, 2009 9:35 pm

Reminds me alot of the werewolf legends,for some reason.
Also that film is very scary .It looks really real.

@themorrigan1972
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alenuska

Capricorn Pig
Number of posts : 270
More Numbers : 4430243
Registration date : 2008-07-25

PostSubject: Re: Michigain Dog man   Wed Jul 15, 2009 9:36 pm

Its interesting i'm curious as to the source of the video however.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ravengrim

Virgo Rat

PostSubject: Re: Michigain Dog man   Wed Jul 15, 2009 9:47 pm

I agree,if you got the right type of old vehicle and film for an old super 8 you could probably fake something kind of like that if you wanted to.
Special effects have become easier for even the least technicly proficent people.

@themorrigan1972
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MoonRaven

Cancer Pig
Number of posts : 9359
: : Geisha
More Numbers : 4532609

PostSubject: Re: Michigain Dog man   Thu Jul 16, 2009 2:25 am

Strange. Not sure why you would want to stay and film it and not run for you life....

Cancer Goat
Number of posts : 1101
More Numbers : 4200122
Registration date : 2009-01-17

PostSubject: Re: Michigain Dog man   Thu Jul 16, 2009 12:23 pm

^I was thinking the exact same thing! The video did look real though...
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.facebook.com/joanestabrook#/profile.php?id=757050283&
cynfullov
star member

Number of posts : 3919
Location : Wickedly at play while the GODS of HADES give an ever watchful grinning eye.
More Numbers : 4497561
Registration date : 2008-08-20

PostSubject: Re: Michigain Dog man   Thu Jul 16, 2009 1:09 pm

Very Happy Well I'ma nut, because as much as it is frighting, it's exciting and full of awe, wonder and fasination to see. The moment your heart clentches and you can't move, your eyes are still drawn to hold around it. You look into it's eyes and feel it's life, it's soul.

Of course one part of your mind is... "OH sh*t! FEET DON'T FAIL ME NOW!", but it's sort of like thoses people that are interested in chasing after tornados and hurricans. Which is ok, that's cool and all, but there isn't any thoughts going on in the eye of a storm as there are in living or once living creatures.

To the video... Animals can take on a puffy appearance if they've been injured, the opening of the wound closes and they become swollen with infection. So that was one thought I had. I didn't see any eyelashes on the upper or lower lid of eye close up. Although that's just me assuming it should have them just because most animals with any type of hair, coming from my knowledge have some at least. But... This video I think has been faked.

At the begining, it's movement looks more as would an ape or monkey in starting to go forward. The only thing I couldn't work out was the slimness, bonie(sp?) look to the hind leg. But the really big let down was the part showing the driver holding his camera. The face looks like it has been added in, because it covers over the side of the camera when he turns. It looks to be from to different films, granted there would be some distortion of his face being there was distance from the camer to it, but then wouldn't block the camera's side when turning.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
endless dark
admin

Sagittarius Monkey
Number of posts : 6438
: : Fearless Leader
More Numbers : 4534441

PostSubject: Re: Michigain Dog man   Thu Jul 16, 2009 3:34 pm

Not totaly sure about this, probably fake.

I can say that the "wolfman print" can't be from a dog or bear because of the lack of claw which mean its a retractable claw like a giant cat, its good they put the shell in there for size reference... 1:27 is a gorilla... the "gable film" is one of 2 things, either a person in an animal suit "charging the camera" ooorrrr someone that got really lucky in filming a bear (or wolfman) attack, I think that looks kind of like a bear. Only problem I have with the bear thing is in the slowmotion it looks like its actually attacking the camera and and if it did attack the camera or the person how did the video get out and they not know its a bear... Which leads me back to thinking its a blair witch, a few people in the woods making a video
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.darkrealm13.com
cynfullov
star member

Location : Wickedly at play while the GODS of HADES give an ever watchful grinning eye.

PostSubject: Re: Michigain Dog man   Thu Jul 16, 2009 3:51 pm

^ I forgot to mention about that maul in the face, in the camera part. That was some serious nawing going on it looked like. Die hard person there to keep the camera rolling after that!

*Madelchai come do the nom nom for post sound effects!* Very mad or wicked

Now that I think about it why are some of us so ooo & awe about theses sitings? Is it because most of the world doesn't believe in them and they would think us crazy to? If you think about it, what's the big deal to see a man that's like a dog that walks upright? Sure if you saw a ^ gorilla in your backyard one morning you'd be startled, but then go oh that'sa gorilla. Why don't we just go Oh that'sa dogman.

Last edited by cynfullov on Thu Jul 16, 2009 4:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
endless dark
admin

Sagittarius Monkey
Number of posts : 6438
: : Fearless Leader
More Numbers : 4534441

PostSubject: Re: Michigain Dog man   Thu Jul 16, 2009 4:04 pm

Actually I'd be like Shocked omg Gorilllaaaaaaaa........ Wwwwwwooooowwwww

Its actually a pretty big deal with these things and even someone tghat doesn't believe in these things would still shfitz them self if they actually saw something... I wouldn't base anything like the "ooo and awe" off of the post I just made because I like to figure stuff like that out and just pick at it like some sort or sweater until it unravel's but I still get the "oo & awe" too...
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.darkrealm13.com
cynfullov
star member

PostSubject: Re: Michigain Dog man   Fri Jul 17, 2009 10:30 am

Oh, it had nothing to do with your post, my questioning. I've always wondered such things. When I was very young watching Star Trek, so many cool looking beings all together and no one seemed to care that anyone looked different. tongue I know it's just a Tv show, but I was little and I wished people really did feel that way.

It's all too OOO & Awe for me! I will be eaten. Neutral
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ravengrim

Virgo Rat

PostSubject: Re: Michigain Dog man   Sat Jul 18, 2009 5:23 pm

The Beast Of Bray Road

Sort of on the same subject.Not thrilled with the source for this but it mentions the Gable film.

@themorrigan1972
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ginger_Snaps

Leo Cat
Number of posts : 4527
: : Werewolf
More Numbers : 4437621
Registration date : 2008-07-22

PostSubject: Re: Michigain Dog man   Thu Jul 23, 2009 5:06 am

Looks more like a bear to me.

Spooky
vip member

Scorpio Rooster
Number of posts : 1419
More Numbers : 4427472
Registration date : 2008-07-28

PostSubject: Re: Michigain Dog man   Thu Jul 23, 2009 11:47 am

cynfullov wrote:
^ I forgot to mention about that maul in the face, in the camera part. That was some serious nawing going on it looked like. Die hard person there to keep the camera rolling after that!

*Madelchai come do the nom nom for post sound effects!* Very mad or wicked

Now that I think about it why are some of us so ooo & awe about theses sitings? Is it because most of the world doesn't believe in them and they would think us crazy to? If you think about it, what's the big deal to see a man that's like a dog that walks upright? Sure if you saw a ^ gorilla in your backyard one morning you'd be startled, but then go oh that'sa gorilla. Why don't we just go Oh that's a dogman.

Because we haven't captured and presented the animal/creature in a zoo-like display for the masses, it's still just a legend right now. Similar actually to the Gorilla which you just mentioned, because just over a century ago the Gorilla was also just a legendary creature. It wasn't until the 1850's when a group of European explores in western Africa had a alpha male jump out of the brush at them, which they shot and took back to Europe, that the bulk of the 'civilized world' could believe in such things as a 350 lbs monkey. The Gorilla was just a fable told by savages and explorers until then, and it's not a stretch of the imagination to assume that one day a Sasquatch or lycanthrope will get the same treatment.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.fetishfactory.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Michigain Dog man   

Back to top Go down

Michigain Dog man
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
TheDarkRealm :: the threads :: Super Natural and Paranormal-
Jump to: