HomeHome  Main PageMain Page  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
» The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.
by Spooky Thu Aug 17, 2017 11:38 am

» Where the meat don't hang out...
by Ginger_Snaps Sat Jul 29, 2017 6:54 pm

» I feel Happy
by endless dark Sat Jul 29, 2017 6:49 pm

» Music Video's To Share...
by Spooky Sat Jul 29, 2017 12:43 pm

» Whats the Last CD you Bought??
by Spooky Sat Jul 29, 2017 12:30 pm

» What Game Are You Playing?
by Spooky Sat Jul 29, 2017 12:28 pm

» Random Thoughts
by Spooky Sat Jul 29, 2017 12:25 pm

» What's The Last Movie You Saw?
by endless dark Sun Jun 11, 2017 5:29 pm

» Peter Steele
by RedAngel Wed Apr 12, 2017 8:55 am

» What Are You Listening To Now?
by Tempest Thu Jan 19, 2017 6:27 pm

» Dream Thread
by Tempest Thu Jan 19, 2017 6:24 pm

» Podcasts
by Spooky Sat Nov 26, 2016 1:05 pm

» Bizarre News
by ravengrim Tue Jul 05, 2016 12:36 am

Like/Tweet/+1
Most Viewed Topics
Random Thoughts
The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.
I feel Happy
What is everyone doing at the mo?
The funny pages
The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.
The Official Birthday thread!
What's The Last Movie You Saw?
Post Random Pictures of yourself!
Recent Acquisitions Thread
Similar topics

Share | 

Mothman Sightings Linked To Swine Flu?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
ravengrim

Virgo Rat
Number of posts : 7179
: : The Fallen Angel
: :
More Numbers : 4462518
Registration date : 2008-07-21

PostSubject: Mothman Sightings Linked To Swine Flu?   Mon Jul 06, 2009 3:23 pm

According to Ing. Francisco Prieto Torres, residents of La Junta, Guerrero (Chihuahua) had reported the sighting of a “Mothman” on April 10, 2009

They added : He was a very tall entity, standing some 2 meters tall, with two pairs of wings (one pair larger than the other). His face was covered in fur and had red, bloodshot eyes.

The main witness is a young student at Universidad Regional del Norte, whose name is being kept confidential, and who claims that the strange humanoid chased him for 15 minutes on the evening of March 6.

The witness was driving a Liberty back to his home after his studies, when he saw a bulk on the roadway asphalt resembling a hunched-over man who seemed to be covered in a blanket. The figure suddenly stood up, taking two leaps forward and displaying a set of wings similar to those of a bat.The young man floored the accelerator in an attempt to flee, but the strange creature flew with great power, keeping abreast of the vehicle and looking in through the passenger window.

Ing. Francisco Prieto has already located the place where the young man’s father works and he wishes to interview him himself. If this is achieved, he will be forwarding the materials to me to make the entire ordeal known. It should be added that the family is known for being respectable and are held in high esteem in the community. Local radio has reported that that a photo of the “Mothman” exists, although no further details have been provided.

Other Witnesses

Angela Mendez and Viviana Ledezma are two women who claim to have heard the humanoid squealing amid the screns of an apple grove near the Miñaca Cemetery.

The Authorities

A joint mission was undertaken by members of the Police and Civil Defense of the Municipality of Guerrero in the State of Chihuahua. Socorro Rodriguez Erives reported that after researching several locations it was not possible to find the whereabouts of this strange entity. According to initial reports, the flying entity had its lair in the caves of the mountainous area of the Miñaca region. Despite their best efforts, no trace of the creature was found. Many think that it was just a myth, while others associate it with “Mothman”

So yeah.
I guess this could be explained by the idea that the Mothman is very much like a Banshee.If death is comming he lets you know.

@themorrigan1972
Back to top Go down
View user profile
La Diva Carlotta
supernova

Scorpio Goat
Number of posts : 7857
More Numbers : 4361131
Registration date : 2008-07-23

PostSubject: Re: Mothman Sightings Linked To Swine Flu?   Mon Jul 06, 2009 4:01 pm

Scary!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
cynfullov
star member

Number of posts : 3919
Location : Wickedly at play while the GODS of HADES give an ever watchful grinning eye.
More Numbers : 4420094
Registration date : 2008-08-20

PostSubject: Re: Mothman Sightings Linked To Swine Flu?   Mon Jul 06, 2009 4:46 pm

WoW! ...and that part about him keeping up with the vehicle and looking in through the passanger window! How many times have we seen that in a horror movie and had it linger in our minds especially while out driving alone...at night! Shocked
Back to top Go down
View user profile
helen damnation

Gemini Number of posts : 5252
: : Satan's cheerleader
More Numbers : 4453835

PostSubject: Re: Mothman Sightings Linked To Swine Flu?   Mon Jul 06, 2009 5:02 pm

Isnt Mothman similar to Owlman in Cornwall? Scary stuff shock

Well, the Devil he taught us how to rock and then he turned us loose
Back to top Go down
View user profile
endless dark
admin

Sagittarius Monkey
Number of posts : 6431
: : Fearless Leader
More Numbers : 4456968

PostSubject: Re: Mothman Sightings Linked To Swine Flu?   Mon Jul 06, 2009 5:29 pm

I didn't know they had mothman in Mexico so thats interesting but I don't think their seeing the same thing. One saw a creature with 2 sets of wings and the other one saw something with bat like wings, other than that it all sounds pretty standard
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.darkrealm13.com
ravengrim

Virgo Rat

PostSubject: Re: Mothman Sightings Linked To Swine Flu?   Mon Jul 06, 2009 7:26 pm

helen damnation wrote:
Isnt Mothman similar to Owlman in Cornwall? Scary stuff shock

Yes,he is similar to Owlman.

The Cornish Owlman

@themorrigan1972
Back to top Go down
View user profile
La Diva Carlotta
supernova

Scorpio Goat
Number of posts : 7857
More Numbers : 4361131
Registration date : 2008-07-23

PostSubject: Re: Mothman Sightings Linked To Swine Flu?   Mon Jul 06, 2009 9:59 pm

Someone's gonna have trouble sleeping tonight. blush
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MoonRaven

Cancer Pig
Number of posts : 9359
: : Geisha
More Numbers : 4455142

PostSubject: Re: Mothman Sightings Linked To Swine Flu?   Tue Jul 07, 2009 12:30 am

That's strange Shocked

star member

Location : Wickedly at play while the GODS of HADES give an ever watchful grinning eye.

PostSubject: Re: Mothman Sightings Linked To Swine Flu?   Wed Jul 08, 2009 1:06 pm

shock Oh gosh you'll never guess who passed away Friday!

To the Memorial Thread! --->

Ok well, I guess you'll see the Memorial post before you see this so you will know. But that's pretty spooky odd & unusual considering. I forgot to put a candle up. I'd better go do that.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alenuska

Capricorn Pig
Number of posts : 270
More Numbers : 4352776
Registration date : 2008-07-25

PostSubject: Re: Mothman Sightings Linked To Swine Flu?   Tue Jul 14, 2009 10:34 am

Encase anyones interested tonight tuesday on coast to coast Filmmaker and paranormal researcher Travis Shortt will discuss his extensive work on Mothman sightings around the world, as well as different cultural/religious interpretations of winged creatures, messengers, and the appearance of other seemingly supernatural entities. Author L.A. Marzulli and filmmaker Charlie McCracken will join in the conversation

I think you can listin in on the radio if your interested I would listin to it unfortunately i have to work tonight sad or frown
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ravengrim

Virgo Rat

PostSubject: Re: Mothman Sightings Linked To Swine Flu?   Tue Jul 14, 2009 10:10 pm

Sounds like an intresting 4 hours on Coast To Coast tonight,I think after it has aired you can download all 4 parts of the program on the site here.

@themorrigan1972
Back to top Go down
View user profile
cynfullov
star member

PostSubject: Re: Mothman Sightings Linked To Swine Flu?   Wed Jul 15, 2009 4:40 pm

Thanks Alensuka for posting that! ...I'm sorry you were't able to listen to it last night.

And thankyou ravengrim for the link to their site. Hopfully Alensuka you can catch it there. And anyone else that missed it. I wasn't able to get to tune in until it was just about over and the conversation had turned to EMP. I'm pretty sure I had the right station on. That is truly terrifing.

Did any of you get to listen into the show? ravengrim did you?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alenuska

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: Mothman Sightings Linked To Swine Flu?   Wed Jul 15, 2009 8:49 pm

Thats cool thanks for posting the links raven

and emp sounds really interesting how was it Cyn what was your take on it? I enjoy coast to coast some times they've had some interesting people on there and subjects I was quite happy when they had Michelle belenger on onece who spoke on vampires and vampire life stylers ect. Some times open lines can be good but theres some times alot of wack jobs that call in which make it postively hilarious.

Have any of you seen the mothman prophecy's?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ravengrim

Virgo Rat

PostSubject: Re: Mothman Sightings Linked To Swine Flu?   Wed Jul 15, 2009 9:07 pm

I have,it was intresting.
The movie isn't half as intresting as the book is though.

@themorrigan1972
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alenuska

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: Mothman Sightings Linked To Swine Flu?   Wed Jul 15, 2009 9:13 pm

ravengrim wrote:
I have,it was intresting.
The movie isn't half as intresting as the book is though.

I havent read the book actually however now you've got me curious about it!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ravengrim

Virgo Rat

PostSubject: Re: Mothman Sightings Linked To Swine Flu?   Wed Jul 15, 2009 9:23 pm

The Mothman Prophecies Written by John A. Keel

West Virginia, 1966. For thirteen months the town of Point Pleasant is gripped by a real-life nightmare that culminates in a tragedy that makes headlines around the world. Strange occurrences and sightings, including a bizarre winged apparition that becomes known as the Mothman, trouble this ordinary American community. Mysterious lights are seen moving across the sky. Domestic animals are found slaughtered and mutilated. And journalist John Keel, arriving to investigate the freakish events, soon finds himself an integral part of an eerie and unfathomable mystery...

John A Kell is I'm sorry was a good writer and has intresting ideas about the paranormal.The book can be picked up pretty cheap now.

@themorrigan1972
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alenuska

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: Mothman Sightings Linked To Swine Flu?   Wed Jul 15, 2009 9:27 pm

Just orderd a copy from chapters used section thanks or the info Raven your the greatest!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ravengrim

Virgo Rat

PostSubject: Re: Mothman Sightings Linked To Swine Flu?   Wed Jul 15, 2009 9:41 pm

I'm just glad someone else is intrested in unexplained things.John Keel was a great man.I owe alot of the way I think today to him and of course Charles Fort .
They both had an appriceation for strange unexplained phenomena and the idea that just because science couldn't explain it yet didn't mean that it wasn't real.

@themorrigan1972
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mothman Sightings Linked To Swine Flu?   

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1