HomeHome  Main PageMain Page  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
» Random Thoughts
by endless dark Wed May 16, 2018 4:33 pm

» I feel Happy
by endless dark Thu Apr 26, 2018 8:58 pm

» The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.
by Ginger_Snaps Wed Apr 25, 2018 8:43 pm

» Bizarre News
by endless dark Tue Jan 02, 2018 11:10 pm

» What is everyone doing at the mo?
by Ginger_Snaps Tue Nov 28, 2017 2:08 am

» Post Random Pictures of yourself!
by Vampira132 Mon Nov 27, 2017 6:26 pm

» What Are You Listening To Now?
by Vampira132 Mon Nov 27, 2017 6:15 pm

» The Official Birthday thread!
by GhostRed Wed Nov 22, 2017 6:14 pm

» Recent Acquisitions Thread
by Vampira132 Wed Nov 22, 2017 12:17 am

» Things you want to learn!
by Vampira132 Wed Nov 22, 2017 12:12 am

» What Are You Currently Watching?
by ravengrim Sun Nov 19, 2017 10:17 pm

» Current Reads
by ravengrim Sun Nov 19, 2017 10:01 pm

» Dream Thread
by endless dark Fri Nov 03, 2017 11:57 pm

Like/Tweet/+1
Most Viewed Topics
Random Thoughts
What is everyone doing at the mo?
The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.
I feel Happy
The funny pages
The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.
The Official Birthday thread!
What's The Last Movie You Saw?
Post Random Pictures of yourself!
Recent Acquisitions Thread
Similar topics

Share | 

Autopsy: Newborn's mother died from 'homicidal violence'

Go down 
AuthorMessage
cynfullov
star member

Number of posts : 3919
Location : Wickedly at play while the GODS of HADES give an ever watchful grinning eye.
: :
More Numbers : 4852071
Registration date : 2008-08-20

PostSubject: Autopsy: Newborn's mother died from 'homicidal violence'   Mon Jun 08, 2009 10:28 pm

"Heidi Kidd, Snively's mother, told CNN affiliate KPTV that her daughter met Roberts on Craigslist , a classified ads Web site, and the two were to exchange baby clothes."

[ Story Here ]

Heinous! Stay Away From Craigslist People!
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Autopsy: Newborn's mother died from 'homicidal violence'   Mon Jun 08, 2009 10:42 pm

O_O

Strangely, I've heard this story before... a year or two ago, coming out of Kansas... I'm going to look for that article.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Autopsy: Newborn's mother died from 'homicidal violence'   Mon Jun 08, 2009 10:44 pm

Found it...

People are sick
Back to top Go down
endless dark
admin

Sagittarius Monkey
Number of posts : 6471
: : Fearless Leader
More Numbers : 4889132
Registration date : 2008-07-21

PostSubject: Re: Autopsy: Newborn's mother died from 'homicidal violence'   Mon Jun 08, 2009 11:17 pm

ok sooo, the "same" relitive story, coming from diffrent areas years apart. Is this the makings of an urban legend or could it possibly be real?
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.darkrealm13.com
La Diva Carlotta
supernova

Scorpio Goat
Number of posts : 7864
More Numbers : 4793115
Registration date : 2008-07-23

PostSubject: Re: Autopsy: Newborn's mother died from 'homicidal violence'   Mon Jun 08, 2009 11:37 pm

Oh no, it happens. it's even been the subject of at least two Lifetime movies. There are some sick sick people out there.

One question: With all the freakiness related to Craigslist, why do people even use that anymore?! Shocked Eeewwwwwww!!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
endless dark
admin

Sagittarius Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Autopsy: Newborn's mother died from 'homicidal violence'   Mon Jun 08, 2009 11:49 pm

craigslist isn't all bad, found this apartment on craigslist. good area, low rent, across from a cemetery... I'm not so sure If I'm willing to just on the "I believe" wagon with something just because it was on lifetime, for me its the same as thinking snopes is the be all end all answer for every urban legend. They might get some right but they also get things wrong
Back to top Go down
La Diva Carlotta
supernova

Scorpio Goat

PostSubject: Re: Autopsy: Newborn's mother died from 'homicidal violence'   Tue Jun 09, 2009 1:45 am

Oh no, Lifetime is a joke. But the baby ripping did/does happen, as in nsanelilmunky's post. You had much better luck with Craiglist than I did when I was looking for an apartment. Wink
Back to top Go down
View user profile
endless dark
admin

Sagittarius Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Autopsy: Newborn's mother died from 'homicidal violence'   Tue Jun 09, 2009 9:33 am

I'm sure baby ripping happens, people are sick. Its the rest or the story I think leads to urban legend, checking on some random add on the internet leads to someone running into a phsycho baby ripper that just so happened to some how be luring just the victim they were looking for (someone with a baby to rip) with a puppy/candy/any other trade mark weirdo bait thats normaly in the back of a van...

Its like the kentucky fried mouce, its possible and it could happen if the mouce were to be completely covered in the 12 herbs and spices before deepfried all the time totaly unnoticed by the worker but its not that likely
Back to top Go down
La Diva Carlotta
supernova

Scorpio Goat

PostSubject: Re: Autopsy: Newborn's mother died from 'homicidal violence'   Tue Jun 09, 2009 9:55 am

Kentucky fried mouse sounds delicious. Where can i get the recipe? Hows about Kentucky fried rattlesnake?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
cynfullov
star member

Location : Wickedly at play while the GODS of HADES give an ever watchful grinning eye.

PostSubject: Re: Autopsy: Newborn's mother died from 'homicidal violence'   Tue Jun 09, 2009 10:38 am

Whether it's on the net or the regular old paper *SINGLE WHITE FEMALE* classifieds it's still a

...BEWARE OF CRAIGSLIST PEOPLE!!!!

I'm glad and very thankful endless you were able to find such a good apt and deal on there, but eeeee! It's a proverbial gathering of sinnister beings out looking for victims!

I didn't remember the incident nsane did, but it does add to a mighty big list just like Diva said "it happens." Baby harvesters..Sick Sick People!

endless wrote:
I'm sure baby ripping happens, people are sick. Its the rest or the story I think leads to urban legend, checking on some random add on the internet leads to someone running into a phsycho baby ripper that just so happened to some how be luring just the victim they were looking for (someone with a baby to rip) with a puppy/candy/any other trade mark weirdo bait thats normaly in the back of a van...
shock

Gods you know that'sa movie! If not already... Can't you just see someone looking for just the right features, skin tone, color eyes, shape of nose of a soon to be born baby.... one that will look just like them!
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Autopsy: Newborn's mother died from 'homicidal violence'   Tue Jun 09, 2009 11:26 pm

^^That is a movie!

I just can't remember the title of it! The guy's wife can't conceive a baby, so he finds the perfect substitute and then steals the baby after it's born to take home to his wife.....

lol. I think I saw it on LIfetime. tongue
Back to top Go down
MoonRaven

Cancer Pig
Number of posts : 9359
: : Geisha
More Numbers : 4887119

PostSubject: Re: Autopsy: Newborn's mother died from 'homicidal violence'   Wed Jun 10, 2009 3:40 pm

Michael uses craigslist to look for band members. Well he used to anyway.

PostSubject: Re: Autopsy: Newborn's mother died from 'homicidal violence'   Wed Jun 10, 2009 7:49 pm

Heh, maybe this should just be renamed to the "baby snatchers thread"

I found another one...

Quote :
Wed Jun 10, 11:09 am ET

FORT WAYNE, Ind. A 5-month-old boy from Illinois who was allegedly kidnapped by his teen baby sitter has been found safe in Indiana after federal marshals traced a call to where they were staying.

Cortez Rose of Madison, Ill., was found Tuesday at a Fort Wayne home along with his alleged abductor, 17-year-old Danielle Medina.

Medina was charged with one count of aggravated kidnapping. She could face additional charges.

A missing-child alert was issued for the boy Sunday, a day after Medina vanished with him.

They were found after marshals traced a call from a confidential informant to Medina, said Madison Police Chief Steven Shelby.

He said Medina and the boy were found at a residence where 13 other people were staying.

"The baby seems to be in excellent health," Shelby said. "I could hear the baby screaming in the background over the phone. It was music to my ears."

Cortez's mother, Makeela R. King, 16, said she was grateful to those who searched for Cortez.

"I thought I would never get him back and that would be the last time I saw him," she said.

I actually wonder how popular those ages are going to become in these stories... 16?! Really? Geez!
Back to top Go down
Lolita Rose

Scorpio Horse
Number of posts : 114
More Numbers : 4778145
Registration date : 2008-07-30

PostSubject: Re: Autopsy: Newborn's mother died from 'homicidal violence'   Wed Jun 10, 2009 10:24 pm

Creepy story.
But after reading it I couldn't help but wonder why the mother of the infant would go alone to a strangers house with whom she'd had no contact except over the internet.

I don't mean to be harsh, but if the woman had, had a bit more common sense she might be alive still. She should've met the woman in public or at least brought a few people with her.
I also wonder why the woman who killed her would go to all that trouble when she could just go to an adoption agency. I guess that's just how deranged the woman was.

Besides a warning about Craiglist, this could also be seen as a warning to people, if they have a friend/acquaintance/co-worker who claims to be pregnant but shows no outward signs even after a few months. Though, I suppose more people would be likely to jump to conclusions at nothing, than to actually prevent this sort of thing from happening before it actually happens.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
cynfullov
star member

PostSubject: Re: Autopsy: Newborn's mother died from 'homicidal violence'   Thu Jul 30, 2009 5:52 pm

And recently there's been another and the baby was found just a day or 2 ago...

Baby taken from mum's womb found alive

Quote :
Bob Salsberg
July 30, 2009 - 7:29PM
A baby girl cut from her mother's womb has been found and a woman arrested after acquaintances became suspicious of her claims that she was the baby's mother, police in the US state of Massachusetts say.

The body of the girl's mother was found on Monday in a closet at her Worcester apartment. It was not until an autopsy that authorities discovered the foetus was missing.

The girl appeared to be in "fairly good health" at a New Hampshire hospital on Wednesday, Worcester Police Sgt Kerry Hazelhurst said.

Julie Corey, 35, of Worcester, Massachusetts, and a male companion were arrested in Plymouth, New Hampshire, where police found them with the child. Corey was charged as a fugitive from justice and is to be arraigned on Thursday in a district court in Concord, New Hampshire.

Police said Corey had reportedly gone to New Hampshire to relocate. A newspaper report said she arrived at a Plymouth homeless shelter on Tuesday night. She told workers there that the girl was six days old and identified herself as the mother but had no information on the child, according to the New Hampshire newspaper the Union Leader.

Corey was arrested the next afternoon as she tried to leave the shelter with the infant after workers alerted police and a nurse began photographing the baby with her mobile phone, the report said.

The baby's mother, Darlene Haynes, was eight months pregnant. Her body was found by her landlord, William Thompson, who said a "horrifying smell" led him to her apartment. There he found her body wrapped in bedding in a closet. Her death was ruled a homicide.

"It's horrific," Thompson said Wednesday.

"There's no words to describe what's going on in this building today."

The exact cause of Haynes' death has yet to be determined pending toxicology tests but Worcester Police Detective Capt Edward J McGinn Jr said the autopsy indicated Haynes suffered head injuries.

Police said the 23-year-old had apparently been dead for several days and that she hadn't contacted family or friends since Thursday.

Haysha Toledo, a 17-year-old neighbour, said neighbours used to hear fighting from the apartment Haynes shared until recently with her boyfriend Roberto Rodriguez.

"We used to hear her crying and screaming but no one ever really did anything," Toledo said, adding that neighbours did not want to get involved.

Haynes had a restraining order against Rodriguez, who allegedly pushed her into a glass table in June and cut her arm, then grabbed her by the throat and slapped her, according to court records.

Court records also showed Rodriguez was charged with hitting Haynes in 2008 in a case that was continued without a finding.

In June Haynes described the 24-year-old Rodriguez as her boyfriend of several years. Her landlord said Rodriguez moved out of the apartment last month.

Rodriguez was interviewed by authorities. He told WCVB-TV that Haynes was "a nice girl."

"She had her problems, you know, but nobody deserves to go (through) what she went through," he said.

Family members said she had three other children.

Her youngest, an 18-month-old girl, is in state custody, according to Department of Children and Families spokeswoman Alison Goodwin. Family members have been looking after her.

Karl Whitney, Haynes' uncle who is acting as a spokesman for the family, said Haynes' grandmother, Joanne Haynes, is raising the two other children, Jasmine, 5, and Lillian, 3.

He told the Telegram & Gazette newspaper that Haynes had picked the name Sheila Marie for her fourth child.

I'm glad they found the baby and it was alive and hopefully well.

Forgive me for coping your quoting system nsane. I'd like the type being a bit smaller.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
helen damnation

Gemini Number of posts : 5254
: : Satan's cheerleader
More Numbers : 4885814

PostSubject: Re: Autopsy: Newborn's mother died from 'homicidal violence'   Thu Jul 30, 2009 6:08 pm

That just pulls my heart out and squeezes it dry. tear tear tear tear

I just hope that the children go on to be brought up my decent, loving people

The whole thing has upset me horribly and I'm grateful to hear my own babies bouncing around upstairs heart

Well, the Devil he taught us how to rock and then he turned us loose
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alenuska

Capricorn Pig
Number of posts : 270
More Numbers : 4784753
Registration date : 2008-07-25

PostSubject: Re: Autopsy: Newborn's mother died from 'homicidal violence'   Fri Jul 31, 2009 1:00 am

Worst story I heard was about some lady down in the states who cut her babies head off and ate part of the brain and fingers Naturally shes claiming the devil told her to do it.. She probably will get off but I worry about Dear Emmatures safety as the loony is in the same state!

http://news.aol.com/article/texas-police-say-woman-kills-baby-eats/588892
Back to top Go down
View user profile
cynfullov
star member

PostSubject: Re: Autopsy: Newborn's mother died from 'homicidal violence'   Fri Jul 31, 2009 2:18 pm

How hurt and angry this makes me for that little baby.

Not truly the same, but it this story reminds me of hearing people talk about not distrubing hamsters or gerbil moms when they just had their babies or they'd eat them. UH!!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MoonRaven

Cancer Pig
Number of posts : 9359
: : Geisha
More Numbers : 4887119

PostSubject: Re: Autopsy: Newborn's mother died from 'homicidal violence'   Fri Jul 31, 2009 11:45 pm

People are disgusting.
I hope they all get what's coming to them.

PostSubject: Re: Autopsy: Newborn's mother died from 'homicidal violence'   

Back to top Go down

Autopsy: Newborn's mother died from 'homicidal violence'
Page 1 of 1